• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
giphy.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

California Highway Patrol said a big rig carrying a trailer of chickens and traveling south accidentally drifted onto the road’s shoulder. The driver suddenly over corrected in his attempt to get back on the road and make a left turn.

In the process, though, the semi-truck overturned onto its side and several loads of chickens spilled onto southbound Bethel Avenue. Many chickens got loose and walked around. Others remained stuck in their crates.

Some birds died, others survived.

The number of dead chickens was not immediately known, though, the future of the live chickens probably isn’t looking so good for them, either.

The big rig truck driver, meanwhile, sustained minor injury and complained of some pain but did not need to be transported to a hospital.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
In honor of the smoke from Canada that seems to be disapationg.... I mean I actually saw a blue sky on the way home from work

Done to the tune of Purple Haze.... since that is where I stole most of the lyrics from

Smokey haze all in my brain
Lately things just don't seem the same
Actin' funny but I don't know why
'Scuse me I can’t see the sky

Smokey Haze all around
Don't know if I'm comin' up or down
Am I happy or in misery?
What ever it is, that smoke put a spell on me

Help me
Help me
Oh, no, no

Ooh, ahh
Ooh, ahh
Ooh, ahh
Ooh, ahh
Yeah

Smokey haze all in my eyes
Don't know if it's day or night
The smoke is blowin', blow my mind
Is it tomorrow or just the end of time?

No
Help me
Yeah, yeah, Smokey haze
Oh, no, oh
Oh, help me
Tell me, smoke, tell me
I can't go on like this
You're makin' me blow my mind, smoky

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm surprised my niece who's making me a great aunt this month hasn't gotten an attitude adjustment. Out of all the women in the family she's the worst in both mouth and temper. Though she did disclose to me once she's not totally dumb about it and she sizes people up first. But still, damn, appearances can be deceiving and I'm surprised.
That that first song, I don't remember where but I've heard it before. I think it's silly. Could cry? Because you're lonely? That's for weenie guys, not real men who go out and meet some people and get to know people and all that people stuff. Amd they're healthy and secure enough to just cry.

Shadow Wolf

I didn't like having to do that in elementary school. I did, however, enjoy learning a waltz for this one part in a play Ibwas in years ago.
Anything Country/Western/Cowboy has just never appealed to me. And all the guys in that look like someone held a gun to their head and then pointed the gun at their wives to force them to do that.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I now have a library card. Why you ask breathlessly? Because of the online goodies it unlocks.

Shadow Wolf

I hate the cops here. There is so much speeding, hot rodding, and generally excessive speeding that it's made the streets here dangerous and the cops don't do **** about it. The rate it's going tonight I might be hearing a nasty crunch. But it's ok, there's homeless people to harass, people doing petty and overall harmless things to pester, and people within the law to pull over.

Shadow Wolf

At least where I was in Indiana the racing was behind the Chrysler plant just outside of town. It was still a problematic and potentially dangerous area, but they endangered far fewer people.