• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
George looks a bit like another asian actor that is around today, with that look, can’t think of who exactly
All bearded Asain men look alike to you, all bears look alike to us. Thus no bearist claims because your a humanist!:tonguewink:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for June 13, 2023

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
All bearded Asain men look alike to you, all bears look alike to us. Thus no bearist claims because your a humanist!:tonguewink:
Actually… no they do not . I know a lot of Asians some with beards and some without beards and they don’t look alike …. ok 2 do but they are identical twins s it does not apply….. and you ARE a bearist

Wu Wei

Yeah well I read on Facebook that Russia and Canada were plotting to take over Alaska to capture Elvis and force him to sing a Putin’s birthday party… but they had a problem with china claiming all Alaskan waters as their territorial waters unless Xi is invited to the party… he’s an Elvis super fan don’t you know…. can’t get more factual than that….

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yeah well I read on Facebook that Russia and Canada were plotting to take over Alaska to capture Elvis and force him to sing a Putin’s birthday party… but they had a problem with china claiming all Alaskan waters as their territorial waters unless Xi is invited to the party… he’s an Elvis super fan don’t you know…. can’t get more factual than that….

That can't be true. There's no bigfeet leaving UFOs with ray guns.

Wu Wei

There is a post on RF with fashion in the title, every time I hear the word fashion or read it I think about the David Bowie song

particularly this part

Fashion! Turn to the left
Fashion! Turn to the right
Ooh, fashion!
We are the goon squad and we're coming to town
Beep-beep
Beep-beep

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There is a post on RF with fashion in the title, every time I hear the word fashion or read it I think about the David Bowie song

particularly this part

Ooh, fashion!
Beep-beep
Beep-beep

A real bowie knife.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

particularly this part

Ooh, fashion!
Beep-beep
Beep-beep

So, you're a dedicated follower of fashion?