• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Vancuve is basically the NYC of Canada…. Not my favorite Canadian city…of the 3 big Canadian Cities I have been in….Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver….Vancouver comes in 8th

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Yes, Minister/Prime Minister is so funny.
"He's even more disadvantaged at understamding economics, you see. He's an economist." LMAO!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1686974078609.png

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Well, we done gone and ****ed it up again. It's yesteryesterday today. We gotta do something different so tomorrow is tomorrow instead if yesteryesteryesterday.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

A San Jose fire captain was demoted after firefighters gave a bikini-clad woman in heels a short ride-along in a fire engine last year in an incident that was recorded and posted on social media, prompting an internal investigation.

In the video, the fire engine is seen stopped on the street blocking traffic with its emergency lights spinning overhead when a woman in a white bikini steps out of the vehicle and into the Pink Poodle strip club.

Eight months after the incident occurred, officials have still released few details about what, if any, disciplinary action had been taken, though the fire chief said in a memo that the incident violated numerous city and fire department policies.

Apparently, it's against the rules for a fire truck crew to give a ride to bikini-clad women to a strip club.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member

Apparently, it's against the rules for a fire truck crew to give a ride to bikini-clad women to a strip club.
Probably something to do with liability. Unless they were transporting her somewhere due to an emergency, she probably wasn't supposed to be in the truck.

My dad was a trucker, and he wasn't allowed to take us kids anywhere in the semi due to liability. It was really disappointing.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Probably something to do with liability. Unless they were transporting her somewhere due to an emergency, she probably wasn't supposed to be in the truck.

My dad was a trucker, and he wasn't allowed to take us kids anywhere in the semi due to liability. It was really disappointing.

I recall when I was a kid, at some fireman field days event, kids were riding on a fire truck driving around the block. It was kind of fun, although that was authorized.