• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The Irony is the best Chinese food in Vacouver is not in Chinatown….actually Chinatown is a silly place in Vacouver and you shouldn’t go there…but the Irony is some of the best Chinese food in in Richmond, outside of Vancouver and even more irony…some real good Chinese food can be found in a mall, in a food court, in Richmond Ca

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
some real good Chinese food can be found in a mall, i
I loved and hated those joints when I did inventory. They'd load me up with samples, which I loved, but then I felt obligated to buy something to not feel like a freeloading jerk.

Shadow Wolf

Im glad the humidity is down. I know it's hot not because it feels dreadful outside but because there's a deal of sweat on my face.

Wu Wei

I loved and hated those joints when I did inventory. They'd load me up with samples, which I loved, but then I felt obligated to buy something to not feel like a freeloading jerk.

No, you don’t understand, this is not your typical Mall food court, this is where all the good restaurant folks went to open businesses…there was stuff there my wife had not seen since she left China. It was awesome.

Wu Wei

Vancouver…glad I came…. have no plans on ever returning. It is NYC in the making

Shadow Wolf

No, you don’t understand, this is not your typical Mall food court, this is where all the good restaurant folks went to open businesses…there was stuff there my wife had not seen since she left China. It was awesome.
And now you have a glimpse of why I say Panda Express is an upgrade in life.:tongueclosed:

Wu Wei

And now you have a glimpse of why I say Panda Express is an upgrade in life.:tongueclosed:

Panda Express could not clean the dishes or mop the floors for these places. These malls would not rent them space and Panda Epress would go out of business in Richmond Ca. However in Chinatown Vancouver it would probably do well

Wu Wei

I just can’t get use to this time change. Usually by now its all good… but I lost track of what day it was, I keep telling myself it is only a little after 9:00 but my body keeps on telling me its after midnight….. I’m cold tired and going to bed soon

tnauboeuy8s9rzhkwvdl.gif

We Never Know

No Slack
I just can’t get use to this time change. Usually by now its all good… but I lost track of what day it was, I keep telling myself it is only a little after 9:00 but my body keeps on telling me its after midnight….. I’m cold tired and going to bed soon
Time change never bothers me, up or back. I can't understand how one hour, one way or they other, that changes over night when we sleep, messes up anyones routine.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Panda Express could not clean the dishes or mop the floors for these places. These malls would not rent them space and Panda Epress would go out of business in Richmond Ca. However in Chinatown Vancouver it would probably do well
Or you could get motivated and go maul whoever it takes to ensure all areas of all states in America meet certain cultural minimal standard requirements to ensure Panda Express can never again be looked upon as an upgrade in life.:tonguewink:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We've found similar examples of a mall place with outstanding food.

Wu Wei

Or you could get motivated and go maul whoever it takes to ensure all areas of all states in America meet certain cultural minimal standard requirements to ensure Panda Express can never again be looked upon as an upgrade in life.:tonguewink:
Nah, I just avoid them

Shadow Wolf

Nah, I just avoid them
But how can you have such an attitude when there are places that are such cultural barren wastelands that it's possible for Panda Express to be looked upon as stepping into the encultred and enlightened world? It's Panda Express, man. Panda Express!

Wu Wei

But how can you have such an attitude when there are places that are such cultural barren wastelands that it's possible for Panda Express to be looked upon as stepping into the encultred and enlightened world? It's Panda Express, man. Panda Express!
Easy, not my problem, don’t care, I know where to eat and what is and is not good Chinese food. I don’t go to Chinese restaurants to educate, I go to eat

but I’ll do you a favor: Panda Express and the majority of the Chinese take out places are what my wife calls fujian food for Americans. Means not good Chinese food . Also avoid P.F. Chang”s, it’s a silly place, ove priced and most certainly NOT good Chinese food… there, I’ve done my good deed for the year… you’re welcome

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Easy, not my problem, don’t care, I know where to eat and what is and is not good Chinese food. I don’t go to Chinese restaurants to educate, I go to eat
You don't care about a state of cultural decrepidness that makes cultural rot look good? Those Russians smack ya in the head too many times whwn you was in the circus?

Shadow Wolf

This update needs to come with an instruction manual because ever since the site was redesigned there has been much frustration over things not working or funtioning as desired or as well in the past.