• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
@Revoltingest (or whoever)
I just did a repair to the electric side of a clothes washer and I found this hose like this. I don't know the plumbing/water side of it,don't know what these are called, and have no idea if it should look like this. I don't think it should, but I can't find a way ti drain it.
2023-06-18_21-45-31.jpg

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

And this was definitely the easiest, smootheat going anything I have fixed. It was tits! I even managed to get every single screw back in!(I dont think I've evwr done that):smile:

Shadow Wolf

it is @Shadow Wolf that has a problem
No, I don't. It's the rural MidWest that has a terrible problem. A member who hasn't been on in awhile, he was born where I live now and he was shocked and horrified to hear someone speak of this place as big, cool, hoppin and exciting and upon hearing this that exmember strengthed his resolve to never go East.

Shadow Wolf

As funny as Yes, Minister and Yes, Prime Minister are, they're quite depressing seeing all the piles of crap going on with governance.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
But think about all those lost, misguided souls who don't think Panda Express is a quality of life upgrade, but real, authentic, bonafide Chinese instead of a crude approximation of an approximation of Chinese.
What part of “I don’t care” are you having trouble understanding

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No, I don't. It's the rural MidWest that has a terrible problem. A member who hasn't been on in awhile, he was born where I live now and he was shocked and horrified to hear someone speak of this place as big, cool, hoppin and exciting and upon hearing this that exmember strengthed his resolve to never go East.
East coast, aka right coast is better than the west, aka left coast.
and before anyone gets thier panties in a knot, left and right i am using as directions, not politics

and it is a sad day indeed when I feel I actually have to explain that to avoid over the top political silliness

Shadow Wolf

East coast, aka right coast is better than the west, aka left coast.
and before anyone gets thier panties in a knot, left and right i am using as directions, not politics

and it is a sad day indeed when I feel I actually have to explain that to avoid over the top political silliness
No, you live on the wrong coast where Old Man Winter gets to do some nasty things with you and unload a wad on you.

Shadow Wolf

Just means we’re made of tougher stuff than you pink tofu eating sissies on the left coast
Nah. To quote Young Reezy, "if I were to **** on you right now would you A, smile and ask for more; or B, get the hell out of the way?" I just got the hell out of the way.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't need appliances I need plumbing. Or maybe it is appliances? I even know it it's the hose that has the problem or if it's something in the washer that's not letting the watwr in as it should.
Meh....laundry is women's work.
I give it no thought.