• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Meh....laundry is women's work.
I give it no thought.
I would say messing with things that are powered by Thor is the work of idiots who geg whopped by Mjolnir more often than others, amd the work of not-idiots who take precautions to avoid getting whopped by Mjolnir.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
2d528e48139790603e78a5a1a60455f4.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm saying you just stand there and let Old Man Winter blow his big, white load all over you. I moved out of the way.
Huh….
1687200417650.jpeg

you know…maybe I’d understand you better if you weren’t mumbling and if you stopped using that California surfer accent

Wu Wei

Well, you aren't rolling your eyes at me and commenting on me being in the gutter. This is progress. Just keep relaxing and easing into it.

sorry , I don’t speak California surfer

yelling alway makes it easier to understand

Wu Wei

That was a loose one, almost posted in at great because the premise was so silly a wrong, but luckily I can post there.. Will not say the thread name, but the bit about the chip factory in Taiwan is silly and uniformed. The chip factory in Taiwan is a business and just in case things go bad there they are already well underway building a big factory in Japan. And the historical claim, yes it once did,
it was annexed by the Qing dynasty in 1683 and ceded to Japan in 1895. The ROC took it over in 1945 after Japan surrendered, kinda sorta, but Japan did not actually give it up until 1952

Last edited: