• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
And.....the tribute was less than 10 seconds of air time and failed to mention 'Wham' was a duo, of George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley.
I had forgotten Ridgeley's name so I just posted Wham. The 'and' was for the fact that George Michael had a fabulous voice with range. Yet, he will probably only be remembered as the guy who performed 'Wake Me Up Before You GoGo'.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
And.....the tribute was less than 10 seconds of air time and failed to mention 'Wham' was a duo, of George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley.
I had forgotten Ridgeley's name so I just posted Wham. The 'and' was for the fact that George Michael had a fabulous voice with range. Yet, he will probably only be remembered as the guy who performed 'Wake Me Up Before You GoGo'.
And Careless Whisper.

Shadow Wolf

Windows claims it's constantly improving. Maybe in a parallel universe, alternate dimension thing where things happen differently than they do here.

Shadow Wolf

Much of the rural parts of the country are like this. Its common.
Yup. It's pretty sad that can actually happen. And lame thatbso many Americans are that ignorant of the world around them, as its not like Japan is like some African or Eastern European country that was on the map whem we were kids but not anymore.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My new pixel tablet is supposed to arrive today. Then I can retire my 9 year old tablet (ancient of days by gadget standards)

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yup. It's pretty sad that can actually happen. And lame thatbso many Americans are that ignorant of the world around them, as its not like Japan is like some African or Eastern European country that was on the map whem we were kids but not anymore.
I don't blame us. We are in a very new and strange world that just won't stop changing seemingly every five minutes. Remember 2020 and how covid knocked everyone around. Who has the courage and capital to start a business? Most people do not.

Shadow Wolf

I don't blame us. We are in a very new and strange world that just won't stop changing seemingly every five minutes. Remember 2020 and how covid knocked everyone around. Who has the courage and capital to start a business? Most people do not.
It's been a long trend for Americans to be pretty dull, stulid and ignorant of the world around them.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I don't blame us. We are in a very new and strange world that just w
1687275576023.png
on't stop changing seemingly every five minutes. Remember 2020 and how covid knocked everyone around. Who has the courage and capital to start a business? Most people do not.
Most no. But this is an interesting chart

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Got my new tablet. But the old one hung every time I tried a full erase. Fortunately the internet gave me a work around which was to reboot into OS mode where a factory reset was available. Given that the tablet was new in 2014 it's amazing it continued to sort-of work with frequent hangs this long.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Got my new tablet. But the old one hung every time I tried a full erase. Fortunately the internet gave me a work around which was to reboot into OS mode where a factory reset was available. Given that the tablet was new in 2014 it's amazing it continued to sort-of work with frequent hangs this long.

Pah, youngster. My tablet is from 2012 and still going strong though it takes a long time to boot and sort itself out.