• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
And.....the tribute was less than 10 seconds of air time and failed to mention 'Wham' was a duo, of George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley.
I had forgotten Ridgeley's name so I just posted Wham. The 'and' was for the fact that George Michael had a fabulous voice with range. Yet, he will probably only be remembered as the guy who performed 'Wake Me Up Before You GoGo'.
the-office-interested.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well now you have a goal to shoot for and reduce your inferiority complex... bought on by your subpar cairns ..you're welcome
I'll not strive for anything so ambitious.
Modest goals & minimum effort are
the secret to happiness & satisfaction.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Or just making this new version actually work?
There are 2 kinds of spoilers - in line and other. Inline spoilers don't have a title. Three dots to the right of the palette are for inline spoilers. The 3 dots to the right of the insert table icon has the other kind of spoilers.

Inline spoiler - this is spoiled

The other kind of spoiler
really really spoiled

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
There are 2 kinds of spoilers - in line and other. Inline spoilers don't have a title. Three dots to the right of the palette are for inline spoilers. The 3 dots to the right of the insert table icon has the other kind of spoilers.

Inline spoiler - this is spoiled

The other kind of spoiler
really really spoiled
The first one I didn't know about?
How about editing and going back, because it seems this version doesn't believe in editing once it's down.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The first one I didn't know about?
How about editing and going back, because it seems this version doesn't believe in editing once it's down.
I'm not sure what you mean but editing my post produced this which exposes the difference between them:

Capture.JPG