• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You can blame money.
I blame voters for electing the kind of people in office.
The worst things done by Presidents, Congress, & SCOTUS
are typically favored by about half the voting public.
Money is just a tool...used by both good & bad people
Money is a tool but one available in vast quantities to plutocrats. Many if not most people don't pay attention or get attached to propaganda masquerading as news and get trapped by confirmation bias.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Money is a tool but one available in vast quantities to plutocrats. Many if not most people don't pay attention or get attached to propaganda masquerading as news and get trapped by confirmation bias.
Your plutocrats vs conservative plutocrats.
Both use money. Eliminate that, & there'll
still be a power structure to favor them.
You'd only change the tools.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Your plutocrats vs conservative plutocrats.
Both use money. Eliminate that, & there'll
still be a power structure to favor them.
You'd only change the tools.
Plutocrat
28792edbbcf30a3b2d22d0992d51869b.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

1687489284763.png

“Macon Bacon’s glorification of bacon, a processed meat that raises the risk of colorectal cancer and other diseases, sends the wrong message to fans,” Anna Herby, the group’s nutrition education program manager, wrote to the team’s president.

The Macon Bacon had its first season with the Coastal Plains League in 2018 after the name was chosen in a vote by fans. The team’s mascot, Kevin, won over “Footloose” actor Kevin Bacon, who once wore a Macon Bacon hat in an Instagram post.

And it’s not just a name. The ballpark concession menu includes bacon-wrapped bacon, steak-cut bacon, bacon-loaded cheese fries and bacon chips.

Hmmm...sounds like the makings of a war on bacon.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm surprised that other Star Wars hasn't happened as anti-nuke defense mechanism.
Amd when they say they haven't really tested what we have, why the serious hell haven't we tested these things under a battery and very large array of scenarios with dummy missles? We could even play against England and keep score.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My brain has.clearly been tainted as that submersible story has reminded me of Chick Tracts and how my old church loves those kinds of stories to help fuel their messages that are deeply rooted in fear.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
My favorite computer error was.... keyboard error, press any key to continue

Isn't it..

Keyboard Missing, press any key to continue.

I like the one our techie put on the autodesk maya installer

Press any key to continue.

User presses a key.

Screen response...

OH NO, NOT THAT ONE.