• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
@Revoltingest
There was an unaired Boondocks pilot. It was pitched to Fox, and they rejected it. It's interesting as the animation has the characters looking way more like they do in the comic strips.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I knew someone who was a mixed bag of stories. I know some are true because I was there. Like this insanely loud stereo system in his perma-bachelor's party car that was a fun hangout place before going into the gate for a concert. But I also know some are false because I've seen stuff. Like this rap song he claimed to write, except, no, I recognized quite a bit of it, like those parts that came from a couple songs from Boondocks songs/characters, including Thugnificant's Booty Butt Cheeks.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This guy should be on RF

This-photographer-surprises-passers-by-with-his-photographs-of-themselves-30-Pics-64884e74b40c4__700.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
HEY!!! What happened…. It’s appears Somme posts vanished and the alerts went back 2 days….. either that or I flashed to the future yesterday and then flashed back today

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well..I guess my post to solve all the worlds problem, bring about world peace, fix climate change, get Putin, Xi and Biden to be friends, smoke cigars and start playing golf together are now lost due to RF being broken….THANKS A LOT YOU GUYS!!!!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The chicken came before the egg.

The Eternal Question, “What Came First, The Chicken Or The Egg?” Is Finally Answered

According to the researchers, early reptilian ancestors of chickens were around before they evolved to be able to lay eggs​

Thank You, Science: The Eternal Question, “What Came First, The Chicken Or The Egg?” Is Finally Answered

But now, these widely accepted truths are being challenged. In fact, some species can even flip back and forth between being oviparous or viviparous and decide when exactly they want to release their young. “Sometimes, closely related species show both behaviors, and it turns out that live-bearing lizards can flip back to laying eggs much more easily than had been assumed,” Project Leader Professor Baoyu Jiang says.

“Also, when we look at fossils, we find that many of them were live-bearers, including the Mesozoic marine reptiles like ichthyosaurs and plesiosaurs,” Dr Armin Elsler chimed in. “Other fossils, including a choristodere from the Cretaceous of China show the to-and-fro between oviparity and viviparity happened in other groups, not just in lizards.”