• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
That's sweet.
So's this:
download (8).jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Speak of mutually assured destruction?
Nice story, tell it to Reader's Digest!
Those kid book thingies where you pusb a button at the side for educational purposes, such as helping to read, have you heard of one very special one of the alphabet that lists G is for Guitar?
@JustGeorge have you heard this one?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
That cake is like a choose your own story adventure book. I'm not sure if they still make those books or if your generation has seen them; but they are like this cake. Your decisions determine the ending.
Let me ask which one people are calling me today. I keep this up, people keep just saying whatever with no consistency, I fully expect to put in the generations between Z and whatever and also fully in whatever.:tongueclosed:
But, yes, I think the basic idea is still around even though the name brand (Pick Your Adventure, maybe? It's been awhile) I think isn't.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
That cake is like a choose your own story adventure book. I'm not sure if they still make those books or if your generation has seen them; but they are like this cake. Your decisions determine the ending.
Hm. Are you saying I may find the 'choose your own adventure' books delicious?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No, it's the guitar riff of the Megadeth song.
I forgot a bout that one

they are not the same at all, that is why I was a bit surprised because this is what I thought of

By the way, I saw Jon Butcher 2 or 3 times before he had a record deal and all the songs on his first album were a bit heavier and a lot more bluesy. I got the feeling the record execs changed them a bit.