• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
There was a pet rabbit loose in a relative's neighborhood for years. It never hurt anything...

I was asked to look after a pet rabbit while the owners were on holiday. It escaped. I caught it. It shredded by blouse and lacerated my stomach many times.

Viscous bugger.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Dogs can be trained to clean up after themselves...

20230718_134904.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I was asked to look after a pet rabbit while the owners were on holiday. It escaped. I caught it. It shredded by blouse and lacerated my stomach many times.

Viscous bugger.
They can be feisty. We used to have a few; they were pleasant for the most part, but not terribly sociable. Except a Havana Black named Cortez. He was like a cross between a frat boy and a puppy... I miss him dearly.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Better late than never

Not when it comes to a broken ankle and separated clavicle....SHEESH....you think that @Stonetree would have shared that information MUCH sooner...should have told me that 30 years ago....but NOOOOOOO kept to themselves....probably was giggling wildly while I layed on the ground in pain...... probably even snickered, pointed and laughed after I got up and limped painfully away...

ChristineM

Premium Member
Not when it comes to a broken ankle and separated clavicle....SHEESH....you think that @Stonetree would have shared that information MUCH sooner...should have told me that 30 years ago....but NOOOOOOO kept to themselves....probably was giggling wildly while I layed on the ground in pain...... probably even snickered, pointed and laughed after I got up and limped painfully away...

Are you feeling a little touchy about it?