• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
no......maybe.....I don't know....YEAH I'M TOUCHY ABOUT IT!!!!! I mean if I had that information prior to the injury.... I probably wouldn't have done it......

Or perhaps accidents happen goven forewarning or not

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I just realized Man in the High Castle doesn't have Hitler closing down all the slaughterhouses as he was going to do after the war. Which would have been very interesting to have in the show, making meat either very expensive or perhaps banned but regardless it should be a rarity within the Reich.

Shadow Wolf

And Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear.
Reminds me if a song the band I oartied with in Indiana sings. It has the fuzzy wuzzy thing, circle circle dot dot, lions and tigers ansd bears, those sort of things, but much of it done with death metal growls. Like how "fuzzy wuzzy was a bear" is sang and then the guy doing guest vocals, sounding more like a wearwolf than human, growls out "fuzzy wuzzy had no hair." Or the crowd chanting with the lead vocalist circle, circle dot dot, and the guest vocalist again growling out "now I got my cootie shot."

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Reminds me if a song the band I oartied with in Indiana sings. It has the fuzzy wuzzy thing, circle circle dot dot, lions and tigers ansd bears, those sort of things, but much of it done with death metal growls. Like how "fuzzy wuzzy was a bear" is sang and then the guy doing guest vocals, sounding more like a wearwolf than human, growls out "fuzzy wuzzy had no hair." Or the crowd chanting with the lead vocalist circle, circle dot dot, and the guest vocalist again growling out "now I got my cootie shot."

A death metal transformation for sure.

Shadow Wolf

A death metal transformation for sure.
It's what happens when the bands involved like bands such as ICP, Psychostick and Iwrestledabearonce. Yes, one word, and she didn't wrestle the bear, she roared at it and that bear was instantly terrified and fled for it's life.

Shadow Wolf

I did find out today, **** a duck running, the applications and all that for the blood center here isn't handled by the blood center here but by the one that already didn't hire me.