• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I forgot a bout that one

they are not the same at all, that is why I was a bit surprised because this is what I thought of

By the way, I saw Jon Butcher 2 or 3 times before he had a record deal and all the songs on his first album were a bit heavier and a lot more bluesy. I got the feeling the record execs changed them a bit.
I did technically forget the second part of the title, but I was feeling too lazy to up the "the" is there or not.
And that's what I loved about second stage Ozzfest, the local Xfest, and a local one called May Day (traditionally the day or two beforw the Indy 500), was seeing a bunch of names when they smaller names and local acts. They also brought in a lot of bands that otherwise never went to Indiana (classic rock was a big chunk of what did normally go through that I like). And then ultimately say "ugh" when they ones I liked lost their second stage sound. And eventually a few who quit coming around.
And because I've seen Kansas, Styx, Kiss, Heart, and other such bands a lot and a bunch because that's most of what comes around Indiana. I'm not complaining, but at the same time I've missed a lot of shows because Chicago or Columbus would be the closest show.
But I did get to see the real Journey, amd then the almost Journey. And I've gotten to see a lots of local shows, some even getting to open for some larger acts coming through (mostly ones I don't like).

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
giphy.gif

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I just stopped by to pick up some hardware from the RF hardware tower........half price on flush valve floats....but they are used.....wonder what stories they could tell?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I just stopped by to pick up some hardware from the RF hardware tower........half price on flush valve floats....but they are used.....wonder what stories they could tell?
There's a small button underneath... push it, and it should be able to tell a few.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Oh HI JustGeorge, I never touch things. Ever see one of those bra things? They never come apart, darn it.
Not true... I have real trouble with mine falling apart. I feel I gotta replace them every few months...

I found this is my bra this morning:

WIN_20230719_09_45_42_Pro.jpg