• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Damn good shot.

I once went to a re-enactment of the British civil war. A canon firing blanks set fire to a hey stack. A police helicopter came to investigate blowing the fire across the whole field of tinder dry grass.

It was a interesting day
The reenactments, of the beginning of the American Revolution, they have in Concord Massachusetts every year. Years ago they loaded up the canon; powder in, ramrod in, fire.... notice I never said ramrod out.... it went across the field, over the heads of the those participating in the reenactment and impaled a tree

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The reenactments, of the beginning of the American Revolution, they have in Concord Massachusetts every year. Years ago they loaded up the canon; powder in, ramrod in, fire.... notice I never said ramrod out.... it went across the field, over the heads of the those participating in the reenactment and impaled a tree
Never stand in front of a loaded gun or canon even if it's only supposed to be loaded with blanks.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Never stand in front of a loaded gun or canon even if it's only supposed to be loaded with blanks.
They also use to seal their blackpowder cartridges with staples, rip it in half ,pour the powder down the barrel, then use the paper as wadding. BANG!!!! possible staples flying around in the air. But since no one reported being hit, I can only assume they melted when fired... so little bits of molten staples flying around the field. But they stopped that practice years ago, and after that they just twisted the ends closed

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Post some video of the festivities especially those involving these

091121_7032.JPG
Like so...

20230806_114531.jpg

20230806_114508.jpg

20230806_113501_2.gif

20230806_115457_2_2.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Damn good shot.

I once went to a re-enactment of the British civil war. A canon firing blanks set fire to a hey stack. A police helicopter came to investigate blowing the fire across the whole field of tinder dry grass.

It was a interesting day
They warn of the influence of violent video games, but that seems someone has watched too much Monty Python.

Shadow Wolf

I can say at least my sword arm didn't get messed up. And having no real job I should be able to limber up again, get my speed back up some, amd resume beating larpers half my age. Except I anticipate it not being as easy as it was. I'm going to have to keep my pencil arm supported on something (I'll probably have to modify my costume to have a brace) and more people exercise in California than in Indiana. But I'm not too worried. My autism lets me see at a higher FPS rate than neurotypicals, the combat liberates me from thought which is great because I'm tranquil and at peace on the inside so I crave these sorts of fights, and my last larp game there was one who had a page of reasons he should have easily beat me but the times he did beat weren't easy for him.

Shadow Wolf

In 94 minutes I go to the girly not religious group. Which tickles me still given atheism, securalism, and generally not being religious is presented a boys club.
But even at college the Secular Student Alliance chapter there was headed by a woman.
Amd reminds me how here on RF Luciferianism and Satanisms that aren't related to LaVey were introduced to me by women.

Shadow Wolf

I don't think anyone else showed up. This makes me sad. I understand what's being said in this group.