• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Revoltingest
Have you watched it yet?
I haven't watched....
R.cdf55e32caa7b3d52191312ef3aff3a4

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Spotify is trying to suggest country to me again. Will it ever learn? Especially things with a Confederate flag. Does it not consider theres songs in some of my playlists that are abit-Confederate?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Have to say it, not applying to anything on RF....would PLEASE just make up your DANG mind...before I do it for you......this constant flip flopping is gone on long enough....

Wu Wei

well, I am off to brave the rain and get an oil change and tire rotation on my car..TTFN

Wu Wei

The more the corporation takes over the more I hate the work team applied to the office. We are ONLY a team if the corp needs something from the gov side... otherwise we are forgotten, omitted and ignored

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The more the corporation takes over the more I hate the work team applied to the office. We are ONLY a team if the corp needs something from the gov side... otherwise we are forgotten, omitted and ignored

There is an advantage to being forgotten, omitted and ignored a lot of the time. Do you really want corporate eyeballs 2 inches from yours all the time? I don't think so.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I have a great uncle that taught me budgeting/banking. He helped me get checks, and taught me how to balance a checkbook... 20 years ago. He gets so frustrated when he asks me anything to do with my checks... I have to explain I haven't used checks since before my son was born(17 years ago). Most places won't take them anymore.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
There is an advantage to being forgotten, omitted and ignored a lot of the time. Do you really want corporate eyeballs 2 inches from yours all the time? I don't think so.

That's true, as explained in this funny scene from Taxi:

Wu Wei

True, but we are ignored at the cost of our users. My boss was off, I was late, no one emailed him or me and when I got in one of our system was down and had been down for 2 hours and it was preventing the majority of our users from logging in. I asked why no one contacted my boss of myself, answer...I told my supervisor....who by the way does not work in that office and is 150 miles away. I asked if they contacted another person they should have contacted...answer,,,I told my supervisor, they can contact him....I walked away, contacted who needed to be contacted and the system was up and running in exactly 15 minutes.

Just today a question was asked...that to be answered, they need to tell me about their systems..... crickets

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I have a great uncle that taught me budgeting/banking. He helped me get checks, and taught me how to balance a checkbook... 20 years ago. He gets so frustrated when he asks me anything to do with my checks... I have to explain I haven't used checks since before my son was born(17 years ago). Most places won't take them anymore.

Even back when checks were more common, a lot of places didn't accept them - or only accepted them if they were from a local bank or with a check guarantee card. Too many people passing off bad checks.