• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Mrs Wu thinks I am mighty..... I have a heavy bag in the basement I work out with... usually when she is not home. Because if she is home, she yells at me to stop because I am breaking the house..... it is mounted on a steel I-Beam.

I was working on the steel grate at the end of my driveway, had to put a new screen over top to keep the ding dang locust leaves out of it.

Its a grate similar to a standard sewer grate you see in the street. When I took the grate out, the metal frame around it came out with it. It separated from the concrete below. Mrs Wu accused me of pulling to hard and ripping it out of the concrete...

main-qimg-781d69b2a108584f39217d3819f457f3

What can I say except cut back on your workouts
il_1140xN.3361205625_tfle.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I volunteered for something on Saturday, amd it's unreasonable and cruel I have to be there at 9 in the morning. I'm going to have to get up when I'm going to bed to get ready.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You still get the car delivered before you've driven it. That sounds wrong.
Still doubling down on your misunderstanding, eh.
(I've been giving you the opportunity to do a wee
bit'o research to discover how we dint commit to
purchase til having driven it for a full week.)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nothings really illuminated until you start working on it. A test drive is just feeling it up, a week isn't even a one night stand with it.
I don't think Carvana would approve of
wrenching on a car, & then returning it.
When you buy a used car, how long do
you drive & investigate its condition?