• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
41d.jpg
why is he sifting snow

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I did not mention Sprouts, FoodMaxx, Safeway, Whole Foods, Korean Market, International Foods, Super Tehran, Afghan Halal, iFoods Commissary along with the ones I listed earlier.
We have our diversity of stores too.
But you still have no Menards.
So 3rd world of you.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't do construction, and that's not the only way to build things.

Nah, I'm just developing a sense of food standards. Like the "Asian isle" just won't do it for me anymore. It's gotta be the Asain grocery store. With Chinese and Korean and Vietnamese characters I can't read on the label.
You're discovering what it's like to live in Revoltistan.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I just walked 2 mph (2 miles, one hour (actually 54 minutes with lots of sniff stops)) which amounts to 5k steps per Fit and Fitbit reckoning gaining 23 hear points per Fit and 40 zone minutes per Fitbit

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I just walked 2 mph (2 miles, one hour (actually 54 minutes with lots of sniff stops)) which amounts to 5k steps per Fit and Fitbit reckoning gaining 23 hear points per Fit and 40 zone minutes per Fitbit
I just checked my app thingy. My dog, who will be 16 next month, 35 minutes for a mile.
My mom's dog, who is 6, is 21 minutes, and likely less when my mom walks her because my mom walks faster than I do.