• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You always have to spoil a good idea with reality.

Buy a tent, set it up on the deck and go inside the tent to relax with your coffee. No ugly views then in fact no view...
Not the same...sheesh...a tent...really......sit and look at canvas......yuk

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
This perspective of seeing Aerosmith and Here Come the Mummoes as uptight is actually enlightening, because I can do better. It'll be hard, really hard, but bigger and great. Aerosmith taught me how to see a sex pun and innuendo and double entendre in almost anything and everything. But to see everything that way?
Well, saying it that way now I see the issue here. Americans are uptight but HCTM don't have a single clean song. So if they and Aerosmith don't sing about it it's just bad and wrong. Ergo Europeans are into bad things.

Shadow Wolf

See, but don't believe it..... excuses excuses.... just admit it, you're a couple of perverts
Not according the @Heyo, the German, and I heard they have professional naked leagues or something. Your claim went limp, your position shriveled up, your argument had too much whisky.
Now no being a perv, you perv.:tonguewink:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Not according the @Heyo, the German, and I heard they have professional naked leagues or something. Your claim went limp, your position shriveled up, your argument had too much whisky.
Now no being a perv, you perv.:tonguewink:

I just recently posted about the annual naked bike ride in Philadelphia. I guess they're not so uptight in Philly.

Of course, those in other parts of the country might see some the non-uptight areas as "dens of iniquity."

Shadow Wolf

I just recently posted about the annual naked bike ride in Philadelphia. I guess they're not so uptight in Philly.

Of course, those in other parts of the country might see some the non-uptight areas as "dens of iniquity."
Nah. Their bikes were their clothes.

Shadow Wolf

It is weird how culturally there are multiple Americas amd tragic the wrong ones get to do the censoring.

Shadow Wolf

Every move you make
And every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you
Every move you make
Every step you take
I'll be watching you
I'll be watching you
(Every breath you take)
(Every move you make)
(Every bond you break)
(Every step you take)
I'll be watching you

Just exactly what you want to hear on hold at your doctor's office, isn't it?

Shadow Wolf

My thing learned today? I can bend in ways most people can't amd have some extra flexibility possibly due to a syndrome often misdiagnosed as fibromyalgia. Amd apparently my skin stretches out further than normal.
I'm still struggling with the idea though most people can't do these things. I thought some of it was normal stuff everyone normally could do.

Heyo

Veteran Member
My thing learned today? I can bend in ways most people can't amd have some extra flexibility possibly due to a syndrome often misdiagnosed as fibromyalgia. Amd apparently my skin stretches out further than normal.
I'm still struggling with the idea though most people can't do these things. I thought some of it was normal stuff everyone normally could do.
Hmm - isn't that obvious? Those are physical, visible features, didn't you pick that up in PE?
Seems at least more obvious than mental abilities (or disabilities). It took me some time to realise that rational thinking isn't something everyone is capable of.