• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Hmm - isn't that obvious? Those are physical, visible features, didn't you pick that up in PE?
Nope. But I also quit applying myself early on (bullying and such) and in high school when I did nothing was seen as something to explore in depth.
But I plan on asking my doctor about it during my appointment next week and hoping this may explain some very unusual joint pains I'm prone to having (a electrolysist in Beverely Hills has never even seen or heard of the pain I went through) and convince the doctor to let me have a prescription of something a bit stronger than OTC pills for bad days

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Nope. But I also quit applying myself early on (bullying and such) and in high school when I did nothing was seen as something to explore in depth.
But I plan on asking my doctor about it during my appointment next week and hoping this may explain some very unusual joint pains I'm prone to having (a electrolysist in Beverely Hills has never even seen or heard of the pain I went through) and convince the doctor to let me have a prescription of something a bit stronger than OTC pills for bad days
Good luck. Pain sucks

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Another really pleasant sunny day in Revoltistan.
No fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, collapsing buildings,
droughts, floods, traffic jams, volcanoes, etc.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Not according the @Heyo, the German, and I heard they have professional naked leagues or something. Your claim went limp, your position shriveled up, your argument had too much whisky.
Now no being a perv, you perv.:tonguewink:
Disgusting low brow gutter talk.....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Good luck. Pain sucks
The wierd thing has been that this decade of my life I learn of the ways my athleticism has been built on what are called disorders. There are some downsides, like the pain, but enhanced senses, seeing at a higher frame rate, and apparently enhanced flexibility (except hyper extending my elbows I can bend in all the ways for diagnosing hypermobility elhers-danlos syndrom), but it's a wild thought thinking that everything from larping to dodgeball and even people trying to pin me down and get me in a submission hold has apparently been kicked in my favor due to
genetic mishaps.
Might also be multiple people in my family. We tend to show off our flexibility when young and diagnosed with fibromyalgia when out of youth. But my brother excelled athletically as well.

Wu Wei

Blizzards...what about blizzards..or tornados...or possible a tsunami..... oh...wildfires...what about wild fires....hmmm

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Just wait until Trump and Biden campaign there next year. You'll be longing for bad weather, fires and the end of the world

Wu Wei

None of those maladies.
Well....there is one thing....Mr Mower won't start.
the-scream.jpg