• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
fd943229a20655fccc2c6718951ee89c.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Speaking of work... Have to go there now...and I ACTUALLY have to go into the office today...... what is this world coming to when they actually EXPECT me to go to the office and not work from home....I mean how UNREASONABLE can they get.....

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Speaking of work... Have to go there now...and I ACTUALLY have to go into the office today...... what is this world coming to when they actually EXPECT me to go to the office and not work from home....I mean how UNREASONABLE can they get.....
It is because office workers have rejected Meta. You are being educated.

Wu Wei

It is because office workers have rejected Meta. You are being educated.

I'm old, looking toward retirement, grouchy, set in my ways and uneducable..... they are wasting their time..... as a matter of fact I am so old, grouchy and set in my ways...I have absolutely no idea what that heck Meta means

Wu Wei

With this many posts to my name,
repetition is inevitable.
With this many posts to my name,
repetition is inevitable.
I want to respond, yet I know if I do, I just help you build your post count and reputation....and I don't want to do that..... this is a conundrum

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I want to respond, yet I know if I do, I just help you build your post count and reputation....and I don't want to do that..... this is a conundrum
Well, you did respond.
And it provoked my response.
But you my find succor in the fact that
such posts don't earn frubals, so my
frubal/post ratio falls even further.

@Subduction Zone is scheduled to
surpass my frubal count abound 2035.
But this is because of his fawning, servile,
obsequious, mewling, ingratiating,
kowtowing, pandering, obseisant style.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Well, you did respond.
And it provoked my response.
But you my find succor in the fact that
such posts don't earn frubals, so my
frubal/post ratio falls even further.
So...by posting in response...but not frubaling you...I hurt you...I cause you pain.... good to know..... notice... no Frubal for you

Wu Wei

Arborvitae, the same type of Arborvitae.... virtually the same size too.... cost between 52 and 175 depending on which nursery you buy them from... and the $52 one, has the best warranty too...... But none of the places will warranty them if you buy them on sale or use a coupon they sent out themselves... I need 16........

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Some cast aspersions on airports. Most of those are true. But not all. SFO for example. Here's the first image from my return last night. I was too much in a hurry to enjoy all the artwork but I had to take three pictures.

sfo1.jpg