• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Some news is just so exciting I can hardly contain myself: Hot dog! The Wienermobile is back after short-lived name change

They called it the "Frankmobile" for a while.

d2a3f2da48ff453a452f3f3d5da75a09

I remember once coming across the Wienermobile in a parking lot, where it had to pull over due to engine troubles.
I've seen it a few times...once when i was in elementary school in Bradford Pa and then once or twice, I swa it driving on the NYS Thruway.... but they NEVER should have changed the names...bunch trendy mamby pamby sissies

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Keep it that way.
Coughing, sneezing, & laughing can be agony.
I'm sure..... had a friend of mine, who was a soccer player, broke his ribs.... I noticed he was not having fun... especaily when his team congratulated him for making a goal

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Oh, wow! The job i applied for isn't listed anymore, tomorrow is the day i know for sure and my application status is still at interview and hasn't been tossed to no longer considered.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The girly no god club got exponentially better the other night when we started discussing rock stars who are legit Satanists like King Diamond, Kerry King and Matt Skiba.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That is not for cat haters, that is for cat lovers to get them to open their eyes to the true EVILNESS of cats
No one knows their evil more than cat owners.
I've devised a machine that translates meows into English.
The first trial, I discovered the cat saying.....
"What documents or clothing can I micturate on today?"

It's odd that our censors allow synonyms for defecate,
but not for micturate. Same thing for a male's jewels,
but not a female's hoohah.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Yiannis Bourounis, owner of the greenhouse in Magnesia, said his crop had already been damaged by heat and recent floods when a flock of sheep managed to enter the greenhouse and feast on the remaining cannabis plants.

Bourounis told thenewspaper.gr that the sheep were "jumping higher than goats" after eating their ill-begotten greenery.

Hmm...