• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I can't begin to tell you how many computers I have had to fix over the years where the user used the same exact excuse

bad-dog-sitting-on-the-torn-pieces-of-laptop-and-phone.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm sorry to hear that sucky news.
I'm so sorry you didn't get it!
It does give me ideas for another series of art, this one themed around not just anti-corporate but specifically anti-HR, especially in the sense we are people and not a resource. And the idea that HR stuff isn't human anyways. People like me amd try to get me jobs, HR **** is consistently the area where I'm not liked. People trust me with important things. HR doesn't trust me with entry level ****.
They must be those lizard people I keep hearing about.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

She said Tank is known for his escapes.

"I call him Houdini. This is probably the third time he's gotten loose. We found him the past two times, obviously relatively close. The last time he was missing for maybe about two weeks," she said.

It seems the hare they hired to chase after the escaped tortoise was too slow.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have a feeling that the dog wasn't the one who broke those things in the pic.
Had a laptop that came back like that where the story was it was under the seat while landing at the airport and it slid several seats forward..... even though the thumb print was still on teh screen, where he picked it up and the cracks in the screen radiated out from there