• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Can't take this new corporate silliness any more.... corporate hierarchy and efficiency that makes thing harder for user to get help and takes a WHOLE lot longer.... happily I do not need to follow that and things get fixed faster IF I am made aware

I just told another government office I am interested in a position..... now to see if they are interested in interviewing me.
If you remember anything remember not to maul the interviewer.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
71frZ+qBqpL.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My hearing is probably ****ed because these dumb**** doctors aren't listening to me. No. Things aren't looking fine. My ear is constantly ringing, constantly draining, constantly plugging up and sore, my symptoms are getting worse, but yes lets say things don't look bad and consider more antibiotics just in case.

Wu Wei

There are a lot of threads on here that make me jsut sit an shake my head..... then leave them....because the only thing I want to post it them is

Shadow Wolf

I just told another government office I am interested in a position..... now to see if they are interested in interviewing me.
You're closer. You should maul them for me, and shred assunder the hr departments and bad managers of both departments.
And by the way, it's not looking good for you getting supported in retirement, if you can afford it at all at this point. Sucks for us both, but this work thing just isn't working for me. Ive tried and tried it and it's just one of those rare areas and things I keep failing at.

Shadow Wolf

I do have a meeting with a business mentor Monday.
My business name shall be "Gimme Your Money!" with an angry, violent baby as the mascot.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My hearing is probably ****ed because these dumb**** doctors aren't listening to me. No. Things aren't looking fine. My ear is constantly ringing, constantly draining, constantly plugging up and sore, my symptoms are getting worse, but yes lets say things don't look bad and consider more antibiotics just in case.
bard.google.com says of tinnitus (ringing ears), that the cause can be any number of things
  • Noise exposure: Exposure to loud noise is the most common cause of tinnitus. This can happen from a single incident, such as being exposed to an explosion, or from repeated exposure to loud noise, such as working in a noisy environment or attending concerts without hearing protection.
  • Hearing loss: Hearing loss is another common cause of tinnitus. This can be caused by aging, noise exposure, or other medical conditions.
  • Earwax buildup: Excessive earwax buildup can block the ear canal and cause tinnitus.
  • Ear infections: Ear infections can also cause tinnitus. This is usually temporary and goes away after the infection is treated.
  • Medications: Certain medications, such as aspirin, quinine, and some antibiotics, can cause tinnitus as a side effect.
  • Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ): TMJ is a condition that affects the joint that connects the jawbone to the skull. It can cause a variety of symptoms, including tinnitus, jaw pain, and headaches.
  • Head or neck injuries: Head or neck injuries can damage the structures of the ear or the nerves that carry sound signals to the brain, causing tinnitus.
  • Other medical conditions: Tinnitus can also be caused by other medical conditions, such as Meniere's disease, otosclerosis, and acoustic neuroma.

Shadow Wolf

bard.google.com says of tinnitus (ringing ears), that the cause can be any number of things
  • Noise exposure: Exposure to loud noise is the most common cause of tinnitus. This can happen from a single incident, such as being exposed to an explosion, or from repeated exposure to loud noise, such as working in a noisy environment or attending concerts without hearing protection.
  • Hearing loss: Hearing loss is another common cause of tinnitus. This can be caused by aging, noise exposure, or other medical conditions.
  • Earwax buildup: Excessive earwax buildup can block the ear canal and cause tinnitus.
  • Ear infections: Ear infections can also cause tinnitus. This is usually temporary and goes away after the infection is treated.
  • Medications: Certain medications, such as aspirin, quinine, and some antibiotics, can cause tinnitus as a side effect.
  • Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ): TMJ is a condition that affects the joint that connects the jawbone to the skull. It can cause a variety of symptoms, including tinnitus, jaw pain, and headaches.
  • Head or neck injuries: Head or neck injuries can damage the structures of the ear or the nerves that carry sound signals to the brain, causing tinnitus.
  • Other medical conditions: Tinnitus can also be caused by other medical conditions, such as Meniere's disease, otosclerosis, and acoustic neuroma.
I'm pretty sure my eardrum ruptured. It has constantly been like being in an airplane, but with clearish drainage, since that hurricane blew in. Base line, this is how it's been.
Though i think the nausea and dizziness and all that was more related to the infection and from using ear drops, amd after a week of those is when i started having problems and more pain.
Now I'm back to being stuck on a leaky airplane. Though its noticeably sore.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I'm pretty sure my eardrum ruptured. It has constantly been like being in an airplane, but with clearish drainage, since that hurricane blew in. Base line, this is how it's been.
Though i think the nausea and dizziness and all that was more related to the infection and from using ear drops, amd after a week of those is when i started having problems and more pain.
Now I'm back to being stuck on a leaky airplane. Though its noticeably sore.
I've put my tinnitus down to listening to loud music (headphone use or club music perhaps) but I did burst an eardrum many decades ago (on a beach), and it is worse in one ear but can't remember which eardrum was burst, so perhaps that is the reason for mine. :eek:

Wu Wei