• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Got to love it...a user gets an IT persons name and just hammers them with all sorts of IT requests that it is not thier job to handle. Currenrly have a person sending me everything and I keep responding with "Contact this person" but they keep on hammering me....

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Got to love it...a user gets an IT persons name and just hammers them with all sorts of IT requests that it is not thier job to handle. Currenrly have a person sending me everything and I keep responding with "Contact this person" but they keep on hammering me....
You could offer to train them for a fee. That wouldn't break any laws. Just set your fee high enough that either they will drop it or you will be satisfied with the money.

Wu Wei

You could offer to train them for a fee. That wouldn't break any laws. Just set your fee high enough that either they will drop it or you will be satisfied with the money.

Technically I have trained them...for free....but they seem to be UN-trainable... so when the day comes and their requests are not fulfiulled..... oh well

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I need an Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator, ASAP.

Wu Wei

You know...with the stuff that is going on here today...I am fairly convinced that when the last Government IT person walks out of this office....and it is 100% corp..... this department is so very doomed

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for September 28, 2023

Wu Wei

Well.... I don't have cancer.
I had an endoscopy about a month ago and the results I got today.

After the procedure there was an issue that the MD said could be cancer...or acid reflux. I knew I had acid reflux, and it appears what he saw was acid reflux, not cancer. Also found out I have Gastritis.

That was the second doctor that week, that I saw, with unrelated symptoms, that siad possibly cancer. Happily, in both cases, it was not.