• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
f4f77a75161d477def49a1c4d9bf095f--funny-dog-pictures-funny-photos.jpg
I had to have an insect collection for first year biology in high school. The night before it was due, I had it in a display case, open in the family room while I was doing the final arrangement and making sure everything was labeled. I went to get something and when I got back several my specimens were gone. My beloved pup had helped herself to a crunchy snack. It made my instructor laugh, being the first time a student had actually told him that.

Fortunately, I had other specimens I hadn't pinned up yet and was able to replace most of those missing.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm having a real problem, after 20 minute of repetitious political and economic talk from Mrs Wu, and the doom of the USA and the wonderful sunny future of Canada, it is all I can do to hold my tongue and not ask her to shut her pie hole

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm having a real problem, after 20 minute of repetitious political and economic talk from Mrs Wu, and the doom of the USA and the wonderful sunny future of Canada, it is all I can do to hold my tongue and not ask her to shut her pie hole
You belong in the pa taitai club.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

If the USA is doomed, then Canada would probably be doomed, too.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It seems like every other time I try to launch Spotify, it's got to install another update.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Sorry to hear that.

Maybe listen to some Slipknot. It provides answers and enlightenment in such situations.
Right now I'm listening to Gravediggaz own song called Diary of a Madman.
Where I'm at makes even older Slipknot seem mirth and sunshine. Granted I'm not that dark a place as Gravediggaz, as the Grym Reaper/Too Peotic had a terminal cancer diagnosis fueling some of their stuff, but I'm still in a dark spot. More like Behemoth, Thy Art is Murder or Cradle of Filth.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My wife is starting to run out of yardwork for me to do. Once the rains come, the weeds will celebrate and the work will begin again.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Can't take this new corporate silliness any more.... corporate hierarchy and efficiency that makes thing harder for user to get help and takes a WHOLE lot longer.... happily I do not need to follow that and things get fixed faster IF I am made aware

I just told another government office I am interested in a position..... now to see if they are interested in interviewing me.