• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Wintry mix here this evening....per the weather we can expect snow, rain, freezing rain, sleet and hail......could be worse I suppose...they cold have forecast burning worms from outer space

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Wintry mix here this evening....per the weather we can expect snow, rain, freezing rain, sleet and hail......could be worse I suppose...they cold have forecast burning worms from outer space
This time of year it's freezing worms not burning ones for you.

Wu Wei

I did not know they made tinfoil helmets for bears?
they don't..... but they do for dogs

hqdefault.jpg

suspicious-dog-wearing-foil-hat-brown-background-neural-network-generated-photorealistic-image_636705-15474.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Seven people had been arrested over the heist, but no charges have been brought until Monday, four years after the toilet was stolen. The artwork has never been found.

The golden toilet was fully functioning, and prior to the theft, visitors to the exhibition could book a three-minute appointment to use it. Police said that because the toilet had been connected to the palace’s plumbing system, its removal caused “significant damage and flooding” to the 18th-century building, a UNESCO World Heritage site filled with valuable art and furniture that draws thousands of visitors each year.

So, it took them four years to finally charge someone with the theft, and the golden toilet still hasn't been recovered.

“Will we ever see that toilet again? Personally I wonder if it’s in the shape of a toilet to be perfectly honest,” police and crime commissioner Matthew Barber told the BBC. “If you have that large amount of gold I think it seems likely that someone has already managed to dispose of it one way or another.”

The toilet was called "America."

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

These kinds of stories always floor me. I worked for a funeral home many years ago, and I recall one of the funeral directors who was caught embezzling from the company, fired, and brought up on charges. He was also accused by many of the women as a sexual harasser. He was a complete sleazeball, but I can't imagine even him doing something like this. It takes a certain special kind to pile up rotting human remains like that.

Wu Wei

I want a ham and cheese omelet....NO I have gastritis
I want a vegetable burrito...............NO I have gastritis
I want a piece of pizza....................NO I have gastritis
I want a piece of chicken pot pie....NO I have gastritis
I want a cup of coffee......................NO I have gastritis
I would LOVE a cup of tea...............NO I have gastritis
I don't like gastritis

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I want a ham and cheese omelet....NO I have gastritis
I want a vegetable burrito...............NO I have gastritis
I want a piece of pizza....................NO I have gastritis
I want a piece of chicken pot pie....NO I have gastritis
I want a cup of coffee......................NO I have gastritis
I would LOVE a cup of tea...............NO I have gastritis
I don't like gastritis

You should be over it by now, or is this a second bout?

Wu Wei

You should be over it by now, or is this a second bout?

No actually I should not be over it, wish I was, but it is still there, just slowly going away. so I have to be careful to nit relapse, I have been dealing with this for 3 years, they just diagnosed it a few months ago, prior to this I was dealing with Acid Reflux and had no idea why I was getting the gastric attacks. I was just thinking I kept picking up stomach bugs.

Gastritis can take a while to get over

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My sinuses started dumping large volumes of thick, chunky snot down my throat last night. Amd I have to be to work in a few hours.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
My sinuses started dumping large volumes of thick, chunky snot down my throat last night. Amd I have to be to work in a few hours.

When it happened to me I'd mix a teaspoon of salt in warm water in a glass and breath/suck it up my nose then breath it out (no too deep, don't let the water go past your throat) .

I believe a neti pot is easier but i dont do easy ;-)