• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
b96d96967ea85e3459fe0e25803903c3.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

While American Airlines is telling flight attendants not to offer amenity kits to passengers in economy, prior to the pandemic Delta actually made that a standard for their international coach product along with a welcome cocktail, hot towels, and mixing and matching choice of appetizer and entrees with dessert served as a separate course.

Delta hasn’t returned to this. Indeed, Delta’s operation overall isn’t as good as it was prior to 2020. But they repeat the mantra of ‘premium’ over and over while American – with an equally high cost base and need to for customers to pay more – is telling crew not to do little extras when warranted to make passengers more comfortable. Indeed, a year ago American told flight attendants to keep passengers from moving to otherwise-empty seats that have extra legroom. And this isn’t even The Onion.

Fly the unfriendly skies.

At this point, even Greyhound going into the airline business would be a plus. At least their planes would be cool.

Fl5FSblakAAmJ1c.png

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
At this point, even Greyhound going into the airline business would be a plus. At least their planes would be cool.
For me Greyhound is incomparably more comfortable than flying. My butt hurts a lot and goes numb, there's no sleep or relaxing, but flying when your tall is just a crapfest any way you look at it, add in knee problems and it's unbearable.
And as an added bonus my belongings are safe and security probably won't groping me.
So, yeah, I'll take that any day over the supercheap airlines that are so stingy they don't even give you a full mini can of soda anymore.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I just can't believe this guy George Santos.

But, of course, like so many lies he was later caught telling—from being a star volleyball player, to having employees who died in the Pulse nightclub shooting, to his mother being in the South Tower on 9/11—these claims about his grandparents and the Holocaust do not actually appear to be true. Multiple genealogy records indicate his grandparents were born in Brazil and, according to one genealogist who spoke to CNN, “There’s no sign of Jewish and/or Ukrainian heritage and no indication of name changes along the way.”

This guy got elected to public office. Our government has become a three-ring circus.