• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ok fellow vermin. It's time to rock&roll

Screenshot-2023-11-13-113246.png

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Notice how in the ultra-Christian world
of Moral Orel, the USA is alone...no
Canuckistan or Mexico.
That's because this is god's land. He personally chose it for blessing and enrichment. And as such we must be flamboyantly raging hypocrites who should blow apart at the atom seams as we voice that we uphold Jehovah and serve him as a master while we voice support for the entirely contradicting Constitutional 10, and betray them all by insisting one of history's worst interpretations of the Bible must be legal doctrine, but self implode back at the atom seam by saying we support the First.
Mexico is dirty and corrupt, Canada is generally poor and sad, Europe is decadent and indecent, the Asians are evolution believing amd have their absurd ancestor worship and weird prayers, the Indians are clearly silly for having their many gods, **** the goddless Russians and Africa flourished with aparthy, which comes from godfearing white people, who are mostly American and better white Europeans.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
There are no tools in space.
I have never lost a single tool in space. I'm a guy and I will never lose a tool in space......so there! ( I don't trust that @beenherebeforeagain though)
Uh oh I lost my space tools. I'm going back to Earth to get more, and I'm also going to get some chips. Do any of you need anything else while I'm down there at the store?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
The person we had living here moved out on the 1st.

While she lived here, there was always toilet paper. Now we're down to the last roll...

And it only lasted that long because she dropped more off last time she visited.