• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Im tired, and I have to go to work, and when I get back from that I have to put a thermostat in my mom's van. Amd I'm still sick.
This work thing is crap. Even part time hours seem many times more than what they really are. 60-80 hours a week of self employment is so much better than 20 hours of employment.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Nope. There's nothing from an animal that died so that excludes @Revoltingest, you tend to go on at length about eating healthy good food but not make your mouth happy good so I brought none for you.
You're mean...and after I have been so nice lately, and not insulting others, the past couple days

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

cnn-L19jb21wb25lbnRzL2ltYWdlL2luc3RhbmNlcy9jbG93cGtkN2QwMDA0MzU2aHpnajVpdnJi-L19wYWdlcy9jbG93anZzYzgwMDBzYTJwZTRhaW4zeXVp.jpg

They may have to demolish part of the freeway, one of the busiest corridors in the country.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Is Stevicus now driving the fire truck for RF?

Reminds me of a time I was walking past an unattended fire truck. I was suddenly gripped by a strong temptation to get in and drive it away, with the lights on and sirens going full blast. I was able to resist the temptation, thankfully, as I didn't relish the idea of doing time for stealing a fire truck. But a freeway chase of cops after a fire truck on all the channels would have made me famous. Or maybe infamous.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Reminds me of a time I was walking past an unattended fire truck. I was suddenly gripped by a strong temptation to get in and drive it away, with the lights on and sirens going full blast. I was able to resist the temptation, thankfully, as I didn't relish the idea of doing time for stealing a fire truck. But a freeway chase of cops after a fire truck on all the channels would have made me famous. Or maybe infamous.
"Well...it seemed like a good idea at the time..."

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I just ordered some new compression socks that match the size of my calf and ankle which went down a size due to the lymphedema treatment. They're *not* cheap for the 20-30mmHg compression level.

Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Not getting trained for anything else is starting to become a major complaint not easily brushed off of that's the worst it gets because I'm scheduled for the hours I was hired for, but the problem is they still haven't trained me for anything but setting up machines so when were closed and there are no more donors to set up a machine for so there's nothing for me to do. So I lose hours getting sent home early. And realizing that's not going to change any time soon I'm rather quite pissed off because an hour here and an hour there add up quick when my base pay is more than my overtime pay when I was 55-60 hours a week at a Dollar General distribution center.
It's so much better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

Shadow Wolf

You're mean...and after I have been so nice lately, and not insulting others, the past couple days
So? You're supposed to be nice. Did Jesus get a ravioli for being nice? He didn't even get a cookie for being Mr. Nice Guy.
Ergo take a hint from the Cardinal Cooper and Rogue Saint Mustaine and declare to the world there will be No More Mr. Nice Guy. People still won't give you ravioli for being nice, but you won't feel bad taking them from people.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Not getting trained for anything else is starting to become a major complaint not easily brushed off of that's the worst it gets because I'm scheduled for the hours I was hired for, but the problem is they still haven't trained me for anything but setting up machines so when were closed and there are no more donors to set up a machine for so there's nothing for me to do. So I lose hours getting sent home early. And realizing that's not going to change any time soon I'm rather quite pissed off because an hour here and an hour there add up quick when my base pay is more than my overtime pay when I was 55-60 hours a week at a Dollar General distribution center.
It's so much better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

That can happen. I was hired once for a job and when I showed up I had a new job and a new boss. It worked out so that was OK.

Are you the only one doing machine setups? Can you find someone who used to do but is now doing more?

Shadow Wolf

That can happen. I was hired once for a job and when I showed up I had a new job and a new boss. It worked out so that was OK.

Are you the only one doing machine setups? Can you find someone who used to do but is now doing more?
It's not supposed to be just one thing like this. The only issue is them holding up my training. This one girl, she just got signed off on what I should be getting trained on amd this is her last week, and one of the head guys mentioned to her that our company takes a long time to get people trained.

Shadow Wolf

It sounds like a general problem and not personal to you. That would make me feel a wee bit better.
It's definitely a general problem. And no longer can I brush it off because it means I'm losing hours.
I also discovered some mismatching sloppiness with the inventory tonight. The one I reported it to said it was fine, but if it was my business I'd be getting to the bottom of it and making sure it doesn't happen again.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So? You're supposed to be nice. Did Jesus get a ravioli for being nice? He didn't even get a cookie for being Mr. Nice Guy.
Ergo take a hint from the Cardinal Cooper and Rogue Saint Mustaine and declare to the world there will be No More Mr. Nice Guy. People still won't give you ravioli for being nice, but you won't feel bad taking them from people.
one big difference...... THEY AIN'T BEARS!!!!!!!
Just so you know, and everyone else on RF too, what follows today on RF..... insults, anger, maulings.... is all @Shadow Wolf 's fault...... I was ok with being nice and relaxed but NOOOOOOOOO Shadow Wolf would not even OFFER any ravioli...... so that's it...you ALL get it..... and don't blame me...its @Shadow Wolf 's fault

71jW6kOl1IL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

27cb50d1c1889b1a1e6fd3bd1bc4156a.jpg