• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I want one.

PropellerBeanieAds-Billboard-5Jun1948.jpg

The only trouble is, they don't really fly.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Working on a MacBook and a Dell XPS...... I no longer like Macs so I am not having fun with that and my least favorite Dell is the XPS so.....I'm having a wonderful day

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Looking at those old style beanie ads above, I noticed the part with "Atomic Propeller Hats." What on earth would one do with something like that? It's not any ordinary propeller beanie, but it's atomic.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
one big difference...... THEY AIN'T BEARS!!!!!!!
Just so you know, and everyone else on RF too, what follows today on RF..... insults, anger, maulings.... is all @Shadow Wolf 's fault...... I was ok with being nice and relaxed but NOOOOOOOOO Shadow Wolf would not even OFFER any ravioli...... so that's it...you ALL get it..... and don't blame me...its @Shadow Wolf 's fault

71jW6kOl1IL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

27cb50d1c1889b1a1e6fd3bd1bc4156a.jpg
No issue for me. A bear with healthy knees can't catch a wolf with healthy knees, but we've bith got bad knees so I'll still be out ahead of you, just hobbling and limping instead of gracefully taking ti the woods as a wolf normally would.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
No issue for me. A bear with healthy knees can't catch a wolf with healthy knees, but we've bith got bad knees so I'll still be out ahead of you, just hobbling and limping instead of gracefully taking ti the woods as a wolf normally would.
Wouldn't this all be a sight to behold...

Shadow Wolf

Perfect! I'm afraid of flying.
The flying part isn't as bad as a cramped airplane, amd is especially not as scary as the TSA. With their stupidity, brutishness, thugishness amd eagerness to be among the worst people you'll know, even I fear they may decide you look too fun and roll you in a blunt and smoke you.

Shadow Wolf

Looking at those old style beanie ads above, I noticed the part with "Atomic Propeller Hats." What on earth would one do with something like that? It's not any ordinary propeller beanie, but it's atomic.
I've always wondered if anyone ever actually wore them.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
The flying part isn't as bad as a cramped airplane, amd is especially not as scary as the TSA. With their stupidity, brutishness, thugishness amd eagerness to be among the worst people you'll know, even I fear they may decide you look too fun and roll you in a blunt and smoke you.
They'll regret it. I'm awfully gassy. It would create a terrible smell.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That's why I have a car
IL_3A_BearDriving.jpg