• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
So, I was climbing on the shelves helping the assistant manager put away stock in the little warehouse in the back, amd another manager walked in and wasn't happy with what she saw. I got to take my break after that and the tasks were entirely different when I got back and my feet firmly on the ground.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So, I was climbing on the shelves helping the assistant manager put away stock in the little warehouse in the back, amd another manager walked in and wasn't happy with what she saw. I got to take my break after that and the tasks were entirely different when I got back and my feet firmly on the ground.
That sounds positive

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Cousin Itt could never get it right either...

Ever notice that he looks like the guys from ZZ Top?

View attachment 84736
You may be on to something there

Billy_Gibbons_of_ZZ_Top_performing_in_San_Antonio%2C_Texas_2015.jpg

Wu Wei

I've decided to ignore emails today..... I have better things to do than get upset at folks who simply do not pay attention...

Wu Wei

Well, the non-state side just terminated the only non-state IT person that ACTUALLY got things done in a timely manner.....did not follow the "streamlining' extra steps they interjected into their system that put actually time of getting users problems taken care of to a snails speed...

I think I'm going home for the day....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Well, the non-state side just terminated the only non-state IT person that ACTUALLY got things done in a timely manner.....did not follow the "streamlining' extra steps they interjected into their system that put actually time of getting users problems taken care of to a snails speed...

I think I'm going home for the day....

The countdown clock keeps ticking.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
In an hour I'll have the second to the last lympthedema leg wrap. Last night at 4:30am my leg itched enough to I took off the bandages, had a very good scratch and fell right asleep again.

Wu Wei

Watching the old creature of the black lagoon movie from 1954

Guy sitting in tent cleaning shotgun
Puts gun down on table
Creature come walking slowly into tent
Guy screams
Picks up lamp (off of table)
Hits creature
Creature grabs him and throws guy around (near table, which is left untouched)
Guy gets up, tries to run past creature to leave the tent (gun on table behind him)
Creature grabs guy and kills him
But hey, at least the shotgun is still shiny and clean

creature-from-the-black-lagoon.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Puts gun down on table
Guy screams
Hits creature
Guy gets up, tries to run past creature to leave the tent (gun on table behind him)

Now the monsters are in DC

Shadow Wolf

I had to be to work at 7 for a meeting. That is unreasonable, it is cruel, it is heinous and atrocious, requiring a debilitatingly early start time.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I had to be to work at 7 for a meeting. That is unreasonable, it is cruel, it is heinous and atrocious, requiring a debilitatingly early start time.

When I worked for the East Coast based bank, those who wanted a promotion started work at 6am Pacific to be on East Coast time I did not.

Shadow Wolf

When I worked for the East Coast based bank, those who wanted a promotion started work at 6am Pacific to be on East Coast time I did not.
6 I just can't do. I've tried, I really have, but that's such an early it doesn't matter when I go to bed there's a risk of falling asleep behind the wheel. At that point it's easier for me to just flip my schedule entirely so I go to bed after that instead of doing that just after waking up.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member

Puts gun down on table
Guy screams
Hits creature

Great flick for the then 12 yr, moi.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Rain is coming according to the clouds overhead even those the radar shows the rain off the SF shore.