• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You know 2 dogs named "Cooper". Wow

Popularity​

• Cooper ranks #125 with users of PupNames.com.
  • Cooper ranks #32 in the New York City Dog Name Database.
  • Cooper ranks #158 in the Los Angeles Times 'Top Dogs'.
Cooper is one of the more popular dog names out there. According to our data, Cooper outranks the great majority of names.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Get out your tinfoil hats, folk... (there are more where these came from)

Covid was not a virus, it was actually the result of the Catholic church lacing the world's water supply with King Cobra venom in order to genetically transform the world's populace into snake-human-demon hybrids, thus preventing them from going to heaven. This was all because the scientific name of the King Cobra and a piece of a bishop's miter contain the word "corona". The person who presented this theory apparently had no idea that corona just means crown in latin, he was presumably too busy being contacted by God through fortune cookies he got from a chinese restaurant.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Popularity​

• Cooper ranks #125 with users of PupNames.com.
  • Cooper ranks #32 in the New York City Dog Name Database.
  • Cooper ranks #158 in the Los Angeles Times 'Top Dogs'.
Cooper is one of the more popular dog names out there. According to our data, Cooper outranks the great majority of names.

This is how i like to see Cooper

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190624182649031_COVER.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Dinosaur bones were placed on earth by Satan to trick people into "abandoning" God.

I have to say the one about politicians drinking infant blood in the basements of pizza parlors in order to get adrenochrome is a pretty crazy one. Because the only way to get adrenochrome is through vampiric acts since chemistry isn’t a thing

You social security number indicates which bank you were sold to at birth.

The "5g waves emitted by the Emergency Broadcast test activate the Covid vaccine microchips and turn people into zombies/give them Marburg" one is definitely one of the weirdest I've ever heard

Dollar general stores are run by the government to get information about UFOs

That owning chickens are the gateway drug to believing conspiracy theories

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
you just had to take a silly horror film (by todays standards) and make it political didn't you.... although I will admit DC is a silly place run by idiots
DC is a silly horror show and it's not about politics but about the psychological problems that show up in the media.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
DC is a silly horror show and it's not about politics but about the psychological problems that show up in the media.
Amd it's not all that hard rock and rap they said was gonna turn me into a devil worshipping, suicidal gang banger. It's not violent, gory video games and movies. It's not the Insane Clown Posse or Marilyn Manson. It's not Dungeons and Dragons or Magic the Gathering.
It's the internet, cable news, social media and echo chambers on top of a culture that has never really liked or trusted experts and other smart, intellectual types they deride as eggheads.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Amd it's not all that hard rock and rap they said was gonna turn me into a devil worshipping, suicidal gang banger. It's not violent, gory video games and movies. It's not the Insane Clown Posse or Marilyn Manson. It's not Dungeons and Dragons or Magic the Gathering.
It's the internet, cable news, social media and echo chambers on top of a culture that has never really liked or trusted experts and other smart, intellectual types they deride as eggheads.
Humpty dumpty was an egghead
Now he's been scrambled
Add some cheese
and chow down.

Shadow Wolf

Humpty dumpty was an egghead
Now he's been scrambled
Add some cheese
and chow down.
Sherlock Holmes is an egghead with stained fingers but anyone who wants to hold that against him would get their own skull broken like an egg as he's also a topnotch boxer.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Just got out of the landlord business....and I'm thrilled to be out...... sold the last dang property a couple weeks ago (not including Montreal which I would sell in a heartbeat if I could)... just yesterday Mrs Wu was telling someone how happy she was to be out of the landlord business....

Today she comes home an tells me we are meeting a real estate agent Sunday to look at two rental properties

facepalm-really.gif

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Just got out of the landlord business....and I'm thrilled to be out...... sold the last dang property a couple weeks ago (not including Montreal which I would sell in a heartbeat if I could)... just yesterday Mrs Wu was telling someone how happy she was to be out of the landlord business....

Today she comes home an tells me we are meeting a real estate agent Sunday to look at two rental properties

facepalm-really.gif
wait...does she understand what the term 'landlord' actually implies?

Shadow Wolf

wait...does she understand what the term 'landlord' actually implies?
You get on your knees, pay me tribute, and all your labors are for me and for me to redistribute.
But don't worry about the getting called for war thing. I'm entirely confident I can out do Black Sam Belamy when it comes to looking so crazy the fighting rarely happens because our enemies would rather surrendered from the start than fight against people who seem stark, raving mad.
If I could get @Revoltingest to do what Belamy did, including the being naked part while putting on hos theatrics of savagery then all the war in all the world may come to an end with such an extreme threat of a resounding checkmate.