• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My maternal grandfather was born 118 years ago today, in the swamps of Louisiana. They grew sugar cane, but in later years, they found oil on their property - although my grandfather didn't get to share in that wealth as he was already written out of his father's will.
I startes think your grandparents were born a long time ago. But then I remembered thats about how long ago mine were born.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
bhlyyb3xpd071.jpg

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The City of Chitter is a typical fictional city where soap operas can take place. I release this city and allow all writers to use it. You have my permission. Go ahead and put it into your soaps.

Shadow Wolf

Im on hold to report income changes for my welfare benefits.
Sadly, if I were able to make it to the office I'd probably be finished with this business by now rather than being on hold for an hour and still waiting.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I startes think your grandparents were born a long time ago. But then I remembered thats about how long ago mine were born.

My paternal grandfather was born in 1892, and my paternal grandmother was born in 1900. My maternal grandmother was born in 1912. Ironically, although my maternal grandmother was the youngest of my four grandparents, she was the one who died earliest.

Shadow Wolf

My paternal grandfather was born in 1892, and my paternal grandmother was born in 1900. My maternal grandmother was born in 1912. Ironically, although my maternal grandmother was the youngest of my four grandparents, she was the one who died earliest.
Paternal I don't know. But maternal, my grandpa was 1908 and grandma was 1912. My grandpa died at 81 (1990) and my grandma 95ish I think (06 - 08?)