• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
I hope @The Hammer doesn't see what I bought tonight.

hammersocks01.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My Number One picked me up today, and there was some great music playing in her truck, a band ive never heard of before, Devilment. I really like them.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My Number One is a Satanist, Jugallete and metalhead. That's a good combo. But she, a born and raised Californian, would be the most normal among my circle of friends and close acquaintances in Indiana.
Number One, unlike my best friend, just isn't the sort to tell guys she's irritated with she pees better standing up they do and to suck to her nonexistent balls or dick. And I think it is the MidWest that just brings out a special sort of craziness and weirdness in those who break its molds. Might explain why theres more Juggalos there, by large margins from what I've heard, than other places.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
welcome to winter fall in the Adirondacks..... predicted temps for this evening......17F...which is around -8C

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
My maternal grandfather was born 118 years ago today, in the swamps of Louisiana. They grew sugar cane, but in later years, they found oil on their property - although my grandfather didn't get to share in that wealth as he was already written out of his father's will.