• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Leaving this evening to go pickup the youngin' 230 miles.... in what will be, by then, a wintery mix storm...... then... tomorrow...get to drive 230 miles back.....

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
its been Mac day here at the office...so....
anger-inside-out-argh-qdzur83zeo9ncvro.gif

Oh and thank you folks at Mac for making it darn near impossible to connect to SMB shares on the new Sonoma macOS..... I mean what do you need those for...it is only how MOST enterprises connect to your DING DANG MAC!!!!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
its been Mac day here at the office...so....
anger-inside-out-argh-qdzur83zeo9ncvro.gif

Oh and thank you folks at Mac for making it darn near impossible to connect to SMB shares on the new Sonoma macOS..... I mean what do you need those for...it is only how MOST enterprises connect to your DING DANG MAC!!!!

Apple is so superior it want's nothing to do with a plebeian inferior server that needs the horse & buggy SMB. Sheesh.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Congratulations to Max, the Mayor of Idyllwild, California.

The animal election didn’t upset the local political establishment, since Idyllwild doesn’t have a human mayor of its own. The mountain town is unincorporated, with local political decisions handled by the Riverside County Board of Supervisors.

Animal candidates (and their human owners) had to live in Idyllwild or the nearby towns of Fern Valley, Pine Cove or Mountain Center. It cost a dollar to vote and people were encouraged to cast as many ballots as they liked. With 21,132 votes, Maximus Mighty Dog Mueller defeated 13 other dogs and two cats (and netted the animal rescue more than $31,000).

He was the first in a political dynasty now stretching three generations.

I hope he can avoid any unseemly political scandals.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Congratulations to Max, the Mayor of Idyllwild, California.

I hope he can avoid any unseemly political scandals.
Dogs rule. Now given the state of politics, we could do better by having a dog pack in Congress.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
There's nothing like some tasty well water with all those minerals on a hot, sweaty summer day.

We have one in the courtyard, I'm not sure it's fit to drink although it was used for drinking water up to the 1970s when water was piped onto the village. The plants love it though.