• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
That's why I have a car
IL_3A_BearDriving.jpg
Still to slow to catch me.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh that's it..... READ THE DANG EMAIL BEFORE YOU RESPOND WITH AN ANSWER THAT MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!

Oh, I have to get out of here before I lose it completely and start smacking people around for utter stupidity and a COMPLETE inability to follow instruction and/or COMPREHEND a simple email...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Y5FIOFC7HZBMXCCIMJKFUNBWSQ-6553370f67e06__700.jpg

my dad got wheeled back to get xrays so i went to the vending machines to get me and my brother drinks, and when i turned around it was just. staring at the poor nurse behind the desk. somebody called security but the three guys who turned up had no idea what the hell to do, nobody else in the lobby knew what to do, and eventually it just left on it’s own

Wu Wei

OK, that's it..... next time they contact me with an issue..... I am going to take my sweat time answering...if I answer at all....been dealing with this one sides silliness for YEARS.... pay backs a....well you know

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I am happy to see the grumpy bear that we all know and ______ (fill in the blank) is back on form.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Y5FIOFC7HZBMXCCIMJKFUNBWSQ-6553370f67e06__700.jpg

my dad got wheeled back to get xrays so i went to the vending machines to get me and my brother drinks, and when i turned around it was just. staring at the poor nurse behind the desk. somebody called security but the three guys who turned up had no idea what the hell to do, nobody else in the lobby knew what to do, and eventually it just left on it’s own
Clearly, doing nothing was clearly the correct course of action...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I hate Indiana. I didn't get a break yesterday at work, and I didn't think of it to make sure I was legal here and nor did anyone else. And it doesn't bother me. Rather I'd prefer it than going to sit for a minute then rush back off because the 10 minutes is over real quick.

Wu Wei

The rain in Spain falls mainly in the plane...... that is what I thought it was when I was a kid in elementary school..... junior high I finally figured out it was plain......