• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Much more sophisticated than my method, vvhich is grab vvhatever color is available and start covering the faded spots, using a plastic bag over the hand instead of gloves(because I'm cheap).
I just grab my color, throw on some gloves (I also use them working on a car), and add streaks.
And I suppose switching to an actual green dye would help. I used Manic Panic to dye my hair black one Halloween. But it didn't last one shower and what was left was streaks of green, which turned out to be one fine happy accident.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, there's three minutes of my life I'll never get back...

Really...watching a machine cut holes into a silo...so that 20 minutes later it can fall down...:mad:

My grandfather used to talk about life on the farm, where they had no TV or radio or movies to go to. They had to make their own fun, as he put it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, there's three minutes of my life I'll never get back...

Really...watching a machine cut holes into a silo...so that 20 minutes later it can fall down...:mad:
You should do what I always do....
Move the curser along until there's action.
Then start watching.
Only a blithering crotchelfestering idiot would spend more than 30 seconds watching such drivel.
But as a consolation, I offer something more fun...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Was Willy Wonka a Stone-Cold Serial Killer?

The theory, inspired by the beloved 1971 film Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, suggests that when Wonka launched his Golden Ticket scheme, finding a successor was not his main agenda: slaughtering some kids was.

Wonka’s factory tour does, after all, seem almost tailored to the flaws of the children who turn up—who fall into traps one by one, seemingly as a result of their own misbehavior. But isn’t it all a little too tidy that each kid’s worst traits—Augustus Gloop’s greed, Veruca Salt’s entitlement, Violet Beauregarde’s impatience, Mike Teevee’s square-eyed love of violence—coincide precisely with moments on the tour that feel perfectly designed to tempt them?

If that wasn’t enough, the Oompa-Loompas come out after each child’s disappearance and perform a song about them. If it was one Oompa-Loompa coming out and improvising a freestyle, sure, maybe that could be accepted as spontaneous. But a whole crew performing an impeccably choreographed song-and-dance routine based on a tragic incident that happened just moments before? It’s a little suspicious …
Is Wonka a Jigsaw-esque maniac? If so, he’s fairly chill about it all, taking little delight when his pre-planned monstrous fates befall the children. In fact, his lackadaisical response to children being at least disfigured in front of him is a strong argument both for and against his possible psychopathy. On the one hand, he’s creepily unfazed by these events, which is deeply unsettling. But on the other, if you’d gone to all that trouble to contrive such an elaborately fatal scenario, wouldn’t you take some pleasure from it when it happened? Wilder’s Wonka barely pays any attention, when it feels like if you were such a committed killer that you’d written a special song to be performed after each murder, you’d at least watch. Which might just mean that instead of being a cold-blooded killer, Wonka is merely a deeply strange man.

Shadow Wolf

I was sent the wrong brake pads, so that was delayed, and with the shocks the absolute last thing I know to do is go buy a torch to heat the bolts up because an impact wrench isn't even getting them off.

Shadow Wolf

But I've got everything taken off for the top two motormounts, with the alternator left to come out for the top gaskets.

Shadow Wolf

I did some investigating. I was sent the correct brakes. My mom just has weird brakes with a mismatched size on one caliper. I apparently forgot from last year due to getting covid shortly after I changed the brakes last year (it was a half finished and forgotten job I'm discovering due to terribly stuck things and then getting very terribly sick before getting back to it).
Good news I discovered though is my mom's van, despite her and dad's belief, does not chew through brakes. ****ty, cheap and poor quality Autozone brakes yes it will chew em up and spit em out, but the ones I got, a heavy duty use from a brand I found to be an excellent quality that's affordable (Bendix. Not quite as the absolute best I've had in my car, but almost for over $200 less), those brakes are lasting well and it's just the troubles from last year causing an issue on one side.
And I win because I didn't haven't to take the alternator off for the valve cover gasket like I thought I would.

Shadow Wolf

"This little piggy went to the slaughterhouse."
I love things that ensure I'll go to Hell if it's there.:tearsofjoy:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I respect the intelligence of the folks who visit this thread (excluding @John53). So, I have a question........What is it?

This is the source of our intelligence:

George_Bush_Center_for_Intelligence_CIA.JPG