• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
0e21dbc8-d97c-4f6c-ad4a-9a50a8170e43_text.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

The CIA spent $20 million to try to use cats to spy on the Soviets. It was a failed project, since they couldn't really train or work with the cats. The probably spent most of the money on catnip and cat toys.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I discovered something today
If you have gastritis... even id you are recovering, feeling pretty good and thinking it is coming to an end..... a flu shot is not your friend..... flu shot this morning...2 hours later.... right back to some of the bad (not worse) symptoms of gastritis..... nough saiid...it ain't pretty

Still quite run down and prone to fall asleep if I stop moving

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We're having a nice, steady rain here. Today our dog got stiffed because she did not go play fetch at the park. But she did go to a local park to do business and sniff a bit. Then she was taken to the pet store and really enjoyed herself, especially the cookies the staff gave her. So it's an OK day for her.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I feel awful.... thank you flu shot + Gastritis......going to go do a whole lot of taiji and see if I can feel a little better