• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The weather is changeable right now. Our big tree in the front yard is celebrating by dropping enormous leaves from time-to-time. But our 'green' bin is full so I can relax until sometime tomorrow.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Camden-Maine.png

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Raining and raining and raining some more. Our dog is not happy to miss her fetch. And the humans would be unhappy to have a muddy dog and wet humans.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Those with holiday trees and cats - post the videos for us to enjoy your plight and the kitties delight

Rose is Rose Comic Strip for December 20, 2023

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Given what you've shared about your situation, maybe the cats have turned into your plight and are being thoughtful (at least for now).
My cats are generally thoughtful.

Except for the gentleman vvho just crapped on the floor. Really Lucky???

I can see that you perhaps got into that mac and cheese, too, but you dug all over the living room... there vvas time to get to a box.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My cats are generally thoughtful.

Except for the gentleman vvho just crapped on the floor. Really Lucky???

I can see that you perhaps got into that mac and cheese, too, but you dug all over the living room... there vvas time to get to a box.
When we had multiple cats, the box became an issue when it needed changing or one cat decided that the business just done by another one was sufficient reason to, ah, go elsewhere.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
When we had multiple cats, the box became an issue when it needed changing or one cat decided that the business just done by another one was sufficient reason to, ah, go elsewhere.
Perhaps someone sullied the kitchen box.

I can tell you, no one vvants to go after Nina or Lamar. Light a match, guys!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Excerpted...
Armed and masked, officials say, the trio busted into the Denver business to rob it.
But during "an unexpected and ironic twist," police say, as the reported thieves went to work, a suspected carjacker jumped into their getaway vehicle outside and sped off.
The armed robbery took place Saturday morning at a check cashing business in Commerce City, a suburb about 10 miles northeast of downtown Denver, the Commerce City Police Department reported.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Excerpted...
Armed and masked, officials say, the trio busted into the Denver business to rob it.
But during "an unexpected and ironic twist," police say, as the reported thieves went to work, a suspected carjacker jumped into their getaway vehicle outside and sped off.
The armed robbery took place Saturday morning at a check cashing business in Commerce City, a suburb about 10 miles northeast of downtown Denver, the Commerce City Police Department reported.
That's the story of the day from the non-political crime world.