• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Excerpted...
Armed and masked, officials say, the trio busted into the Denver business to rob it.
But during "an unexpected and ironic twist," police say, as the reported thieves went to work, a suspected carjacker jumped into their getaway vehicle outside and sped off.
The armed robbery took place Saturday morning at a check cashing business in Commerce City, a suburb about 10 miles northeast of downtown Denver, the Commerce City Police Department reported.
M Night Shamalan couldn't even come up with that big of a titty twister of fate.:joycat:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
If Spiderman married Catwoman...

24bn4PIiHB2VHRjLfqNroA_b.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
after a boatload of isses this morning I finally got to have lunch...now.... I was past hungry rapidly heading hangry

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
after a boatload of isses this morning I finally got to have lunch...now.... I was past hungry rapidly heading hangry
"hangry" is something I heard not so very long ago. It strikes me that anger could be part of a lot of words. vangry (angry on vacation), pangry (anger while parenting) - the possibilities are endless and that could make me angry.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Idaho, no....irish.....no.........sweet....no...just a dang potato....okay?....(just a blast from the past, sorry)

Last edited: