• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I am giving up on Score mentors. They seem not understand and comprehend I know not dicks from dildos about starting about starting a business and must start there so I don't overlook the things my ignorance will so that I can fill in a finanial worksheet as this mentor wants me to.
Especially with taxes amd fines. Those are two areas where "its better to ask for forgiveness than permission" won't work or do or cut it.

Shadow Wolf

Excerpted....
Cops say Waden walked into the kitchen and began punching Theodore Garlington, a McDonald’s cook, in the face. Waden also allegedly wrapped his hands around Garlington’s neck and began “pushing his head toward the deep fryer,” according to a police report.
And nobody (well, hardly anyone) thanks a fast food worker for feeding them under conditions of duress.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
JumpStart Comic Strip for December 31, 2023

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, it looks like the Queen of Denmark is abdicating:

"I will leave the throne to my son, Crown Prince Frederik," she announced.

The 83-year-old is the world's only reigning queen and the longest serving current monarch in Europe, taking the throne after the death of her father King Frederik IX in 1972.

Unlike British royal tradition, there will be no formal crowning ceremony for Crown Prince Frederik, who is 55. Instead, his accession will be announced from Amalienborg Castle in Copenhagen on the day.

He will take her place as King of Denmark and head of state in the country - which is a constitutional monarchy - as well as in Greenland and the Faroe Islands.

His Australian-born wife, Princess Mary, will become Denmark's Queen Consort.

I guess they don't have a crowning ceremony, as they do in Britain. But I suppose the new King will get a free danish:

BEB-danish-pastries-36-square.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
you know, I went for a walk yesterday and there are a lot of houses in my neighborhood that have those, light up, blow up Christmas decorations. The real big one look nice once it gets dark, they inflate, and light up..... but during the day, when they are deflated, it looks like there was some Christmas carnage and there are bodies strewn all over the yard

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
you know, I went for a walk yesterday and there are a lot of houses in my neighborhood that have those, light up, blow up Christmas decorations. The real big one look nice once it gets dark, they inflate, and light up..... but during the day, when they are deflated, it looks like there was some Christmas carnage and there are bodies strewn all over the yard
If we ever get any snow here, I'll set up my
inflated penguin pulling off the snowman's
head. No offense intended, @Wirey.
s-l400.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Wait till you see my yard next year. You'll be abke to thank Weird Al.:laughing:

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What we need is a Die Hard film that has Krampus in it. That would permanently establish Die Hard as a Christmas movie.