• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Fortunately? for me, the goal of non-attachment came later. I remember the goal through "all things are passing", "do your best, leave the results to God then 'don't worry be happy'" and so forth.
I think it vvould have been a fortunate thing if I'd have had someone to go to to talk about it other than vvith Mom or teenaged friends. As it vvas, I guess it vvas good to have something to come back to later.

Dad said if I'd have told him about it, he'd have been happy to hear it. I don't think that vvas true at the time, though it vvould be true of him novv. He's grovvn up a lot in the last decade.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
After reading a bunch of posts on RF...for some reason...now....

1704226598128.jpeg

Wu Wei

You oughta try pineapple!

I found a recipe in a Jamaican cookbook. VVas delicious!
I know that was response was not to me, but I can't try Pineapple pie....can't eat oranges for the same reason.... I like them.... but I can't eat them...sadly citric acid stuff gives me a rash on just my forearms for some reason

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I know that was response was not to me, but I can't try Pineapple pie....can't eat oranges for the same reason.... I like them.... but I can't eat them...sadly citric acid stuff gives me a rash on just my forearms for some reason
Sorry to hear that.

Wu Wei

There's a world of wonderful instruments from that era, the gamba is one.

Also

Saw a lot of instruments that were once standard, that are rarely seen today when i went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC. Back when my youngest had just switched from Violin to Viola, she loved it and wanted to try many of them, but sadly could not.....they were behind glass. But she did enjoy seeing them.