• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
familia-adams-locos-adams.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Today was fun in a way. The entire section I was in had nothing but people lacking hair color of natural varieties.
The real fun though, as always, is stabbing people. And today was stabbing them in what looked like a real life anime, lmao.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Today was fun in a way. The entire section I was in had nothing but people lacking hair color of natural varieties.
The real fun though, as always, is stabbing people. And today was stabbing them in what looked like a real life anime, lmao.
Ares had his blood dravvn today.

The phlebotomist vvas kinda shocked at a kid that seemed excited about getting stuck vvith a needle.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Wow. I'm not sure I understand that.
He doesn't really process pain normally. Little seems to hurt him(suspect that's from being hyposensitive). VVhich I suppose is a positive... vvho vvants to hurt?

Its also a bit of an adrenaline boost, and attention. VVhat's not to like? (From his perspective.)

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
He doesn't really process pain normally. Little seems to hurt him(suspect that's from being hyposensitive). VVhich I suppose is a positive... vvho vvants to hurt?

Its also a bit of an adrenaline boost, and attention. VVhat's not to like? (From his perspective.)
He sounds like a product of your imagination. Are you sure you have a child?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
To the mechanics here, I need some advice as this is something I haven't seen before, amd that is the spark plugs not entirely covered by the wire. Thos an issue?
IMG_20240104_131923.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
One kid just ran dovvn the stairs, laughing hysterically vvhile trying to vvipe his butt vvith a grocery store ad.

THAT is very strange.

(That someone had their meds upped today, and this is one of the reasons vvhy....)

alrighty then....