• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We were supposed to get very heavy rain at around 6pm today. The wind disagreed.
We are getting a 2nd batch but the total is estimated at .1 inch rather than the 1/2 and up we had before. I might get home without getting soaked.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Today was oil pan gasket day. It's not good for the engine. There's a deal of rust on the inside and you can tell it's been spreading from above.
But otherwise its clean with a new gasket and the open engine surgeries are complete.

Shadow Wolf

The last motor mount looks like it woulf be a billion times easier with a car lift. Or maybe putting the rear on jack stands if I wasn't so terrified of getting under a car.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The last motor mount looks like it woulf be a billion times easier with a car lift. Or maybe putting the rear on jack stands if I wasn't so terrified of getting under a car.
715c3sC4vUL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Shadow Wolf

You think I was just funning you? Yes but not entirely.

Why 2024 will be the year of ‘augmented mentality

In the near future, an AI assistant will make itself at home inside your ears, whispering guidance as you go about your daily routine. It will be an active participant in all aspects of your life, providing useful information as you browse the aisles in crowded stores, take your kids to see the pediatrician — even when you grab a quick snack from a cupboard in the privacy of your own home. It will mediate all of your experiences, including your social interactions with friends, relatives, coworkers and strangers.
And I'll start seriously checking for Matrix ports on people.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This was kind of weird: Maine authorities bust illegal marijuana operation in China

CHINA (WGME) -- Maine authorities say they raided an illegal marijuana operation in China over the weekend, arresting three people and seizing 970 plants.

The Kennebec County Sheriff’s Office says they got a tip on Saturday about a person being held against their will at 1144 Route 3 in China.

Three people identified as 36-year-old Changgeng Chen, 41-year-old Bing Xu, and 43-year-old Aiqin Chen were arrested.

I was wondering why the Kennebec County Sheriff’s Office was going all the way to China to make a marijuana bust, but it turns out there's a town in Maine called China.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think you need piercings and a Phil Anselmo like mohawk.
I recently skipped shaving for a few days,
& decided to just let it grow. That's about
as edgy as I'll ever get.
BTW, I've been pierced enuf already.
And I know I'm not done yet.
Prolly never will be.