• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

1705160171017.jpeg

“The conclusion is simple: they are dolls assembled with bones of animals from this planet, with modern synthetic glues, therefore they were not assembled during pre-Hispanic times,” Estrada told reporters. "They are not extraterrestrials; they are not aliens.”

The prosecutor’s office has not yet determined who owns the objects. Officials on Friday would only say that a Mexican citizen was the intended recipient of the objects before they were seized by customs agents in October.

A Mexican journalist claimed that they were the mummified remains of extraterrestrials.

Mexican journalist José Jaime Maussan and some Mexican lawmakers became the subject of international ridicule in September when he went before the country's congress to present two boxes with supposed mummies found in Peru.

He along with others claimed they were “non-human beings that are not part of our terrestrial evolution.”

In November, Maussan returned to Mexico’s congress with a group of Peruvian doctors and spent more than three hours pressing the case for “non-human beings” that he said were found in Peru, where he made similar claims in 2017. A report by the Peruvian prosecutor’s office that year found that alleged alien bodies were actually “recently manufactured dolls, which have been covered with a mixture of paper and synthetic glue to simulate the presence of skin.”

They said examinations showed the bones of birds, dogs and other animals were used to create the dolls.

This is rather bizarre, even setting aside the whole alien claim. Who would construct dolls made from various animal bones like that? Maybe they think it was aliens who made these dolls.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
you really shouldn't be ordering those types of things
This is a Queen Elizabeth I coin that my wife sighed over when coin aficionado on the British Antiques Road Trip said that he liked coins because it was holding history in his hands. Only once before have I managed to shock my wife speechless and that was giving her a portrait of her, her orpharion and the dog we had then. She was reclining on a chair when I showed her the picture. It was not a special occasion and that added to the surprise. Her top was taking from a Renaissance Faire costume, the colors chosen based on what colors she liked, the color of her hair adjusted to be "younger", her gaze of love at our dog was a chosen feature and so forth. And even the frame was chosen by the artist and the best framer in town.

I'm hoping this is the second time. And here's the painting of the first time (the colors are not really all that accurate. The original is better).

nancy_lila_painting.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
DANG!!! I really shouldn't have started searching to web to see how old friends are doing... just discovered and old girlfriend passed away in 2017... I'm gong to stop using the web for awhile...TTFN

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Singing alomg with Joan Jett, I paused, stopped, and realized I don't really have a bad reputation anymore. People here don't care like they do in ****iana. I have a job I'm highky regarded in amd have a plural form facial piercings that I leave in with all my ear rings and industrial and even have green hair. And not only that this is the longest I've went without hating a manager and a coworker or two. One if them definitely gets on my nerves (shes a *****splainer from hell and wrong about a lot) but relating to and identifying with Frankenstein's Creation just isn't my life anymore.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Could be a religious thing.
Those vvere my thoughts.
Singing alomg with Joan Jett, I paused, stopped, and realized I don't really have a bad reputation anymore. People here don't care like they do in ****iana. I have a job I'm highky regarded in amd have a plural form facial piercings that I leave in with all my ear rings and industrial and even have green hair. And not only that this is the longest I've went without hating a manager and a coworker or two. One if them definitely gets on my nerves (shes a *****splainer from hell and wrong about a lot) but relating to and identifying with Frankenstein's Creation just isn't my life anymore.
Even here, I'm noticing people aren't bothered by hair/piercings much anymore(vvhich is a positive).

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Those vvere my thoughts.

Even here, I'm noticing people aren't bothered by hair/piercings much anymore(vvhich is a positive).
California is just more laid back. People here tend to not care unless you're being an *******.
Indiana, however, I took write ups for my hair being too long (which I learned here is actually illegal).
Even to the "hardened conservative" here my stories are outrageous horror stories, promoting many responses that revolve around astonishment and utterances if "we're not that bad."

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
California is just more laid back. People here tend to not care unless you're being an *******.
Indiana, however, I took write ups for my hair being too long (which I learned here is actually illegal).
Even to the "hardened conservative" here my stories are outrageous horror stories, promoting many responses that revolve around astonishment and utterances if "we're not that bad."
My kids vvould all get vvrote up in Indiana...

All three of my boys have very long hair.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I finished all the snow shoveling
that I plan for this storm. It was
too wet to use a snow thrower.
We don't get much dry snow
here in SE MI.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My kids vvould all get vvrote up in Indiana...

All three of my boys have very long hair.
Some people wish they were living in the 1950's.

When I got my ears pierced during my mid-life crisis, the only thing I was asked was if I was gay. My response was that I saw rockers on MTV with both ears pierced and that was that.