• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
blizzard-498-x-278-gif-qmjg560l2693zf7s.gif
For you....
bacon-milkshake-1.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Apparently I need to be more quick in resorting to brute force. When fighting the rust monsters on my mom's car, the "right tools" were getting me no where. Amd then it hit me "stop! Hammer time!" And with a Peter Gabriel type of hammer I finished the control arms (save for getting a bolt back in) amd tomorrow I do the struts, lug studs and I am done.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Madison Marsh, a 22-year-old second lieutenant in the US Air Force and master’s student at the Harvard Kennedy School’s public policy program, emerged victorious at the 2024 Miss America pageant in Orlando, Florida on Sunday night. Marsh, representing the state of Colorado, is the first active-duty Air Force officer ever to receive the national title.

Ellie Breaux of Texas placed as first-runner-up.

Fifty-one contestants participated in the event, representing all 50 US states, as well as the District of Columbia.

She succeeds the 2023 Miss America, Grace Stanke of Wisconsin.

The 2024 Miss America’s Teen pageant, which took place Saturday night, crowned 16-year-old Hanley House, of North Carolina.

I didn't even know the Air Force would allow one of their personnel to participate in a contest like this.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ugh..

I do 90% of the laundry 90% of the time. If I have been too slow for you, please remove the clothes from the dryer and bring them upstairs, not leave them downstairs to get mixed back in with the rest of the dirty laundry.

Thank you.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Bringing in the other thread, do hookers have beauty contests? The last post is the WINNER! in case you are confused

Apparently they do. Or at least they did once, as far as I could find: A Hooker Beauty Pageant With Judge Dave Navarro

Then there was a case of a New York surgeon divorcing his wife, a former Miss Connecticut, for being a hooker while they were married: NYC surgeon, beauty-queen wife settle divorce amid his claim she’s a hooker

Q: How can you spot the prostitute at the Miss America pageant?
A: She's wearing a sash that says Idaho.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Apparently they do. Or at least they did once, as far as I could find: A Hooker Beauty Pageant With Judge Dave Navarro

Then there was a case of a New York surgeon divorcing his wife, a former Miss Connecticut, for being a hooker while they were married: NYC surgeon, beauty-queen wife settle divorce amid his claim she’s a hooker

Q: How can you spot the prostitute at the Miss America pageant?
A: She's wearing a sash that says Idaho.
I used to call my mom and ask her where the public health office was.

"Its on the corner of Independence and Idaho" she'd say.

"Independence and what?"

"Idaho."

"You shouldn't talk about yourself like that, Mom."

She fell for that again and again... though she was usually drunk when I'd make the call, so may be some of the reason for the slow memory.