• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I just learned General Casamir Pulaski wasn't biologically born a male. Which is awesome that America's sovereignty was helped born by someone intersexed or trans.
Where did you learn that from?

Per everything I can find, that is not proven. only suspected

Casimir Pulaski

A later study funded by the Smithsonian Institution, the results of which were released in 2019, concluded from the mitochondrial DNA of his grandniece, known injuries, and physical characteristics, that the skeleton was likely Pulaski's. The skeleton has a number of typically female features, which has led to the hypothesis that Pulaski may have been female or intersex. A documentary based on the Smithsonian study suggests that Pulaski's hypothesized intersex condition could have been caused by congenital adrenal hyperplasia, where a fetus with female chromosomes is exposed to a high level of testosterone in utero and develops partially male genitals. This analysis was based on the skeleton's female pelvis, facial structure and jaw angle, in combination with the fact that Pulaski identified as and lived as male.

However, there is no conclusive argument or evidence that Pulaski was intersex. The question remains unsettled due to the limited understanding of how an intersex condition might be revealed in the analysis of a skeleton. There is no way to prove that Pulaski was born intersex without a DNA

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
STABBING!!!! This is a job for @Shadow Wolf
The stabber was VERY talented. My BUN/Creatinine ratio is high but an earlier one a few years ago spiked up as well. And the CT scan will proceed as ordered.

Meanwhile my "saliva collection kit" for my volunteer medical disclosure for the "AllofUs research program" arrived so now I get to spit and spit. Our dog's "sample collection kit" for the Dog Aging Project will arrive soon. Just call us volunteer medical guinea pigs.

Wu Wei

The stabber was VERY talented. My BUN/Creatinine ratio is high but an earlier one a few years ago spiked up as well. And the CT scan will proceed as ordered.

Meanwhile my "saliva collection kit" for my volunteer medical disclosure for the "AllofUs research program" arrived so now I get to spit and spit. Our dog's "sample collection kit" for the Dog Aging Project will arrive soon. Just call us volunteer medical guinea pigs.
You should have gotten @Shadow Wolf.... because then you would have stayed stabbed..... she's that good

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Where did you learn that from?

Per everything I can find, that is not proven. only suspected

Casimir Pulaski

The skeleton has all the appropriate wounds, appropriate age if death, and the mRNA matches a known relative.
If the bines were swapped or some unknowm woman burried in his tomb it would be a hoax that exceeds Da Vinci's Shroud of Tourin, and even he wouldn't be able to forge the necessary wounds.
And, if course, science doesn't prove but we have more than enough evidence to state Pulaski was very likely intersexed. Even his portraits look like someone with conginetal adrenal hyperplasia.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I made an excellent stir fry that the AI suggested a recipe for vvhen I gave it some stuff I vvanted to use up.
The AI (Bard) responded to that sentence when I asked it how to reply. I highlit my favorite:

That's great news! Here are a few ways you can reply, depending on the tone you want to convey:

Enthusiastic:

• "Oh wow, that's fantastic! AI for the win! What kind of stir fry did you make? I'm dying to hear all about it!"
  • "I knew those algorithms wouldn't let you down! So happy you loved the recipe. Any chance you have leftovers to share?"

Curious:

• "Ooh, that's exciting! What ingredients did you have on hand, and what did the AI suggest? I'm always looking for new stir-fry inspiration."
  • "Sounds delicious! Can you tell me more about the recipe? I'm interested to see how the AI handled your leftovers."

Humorous:

• "See, even the robots know I have good taste in food! How much credit does the AI get for your culinary triumph?"
  • "Uh oh, watch out! My AI overlord might start demanding royalties for all the amazing meals it inspires. But seriously, I'm so glad you enjoyed it!"

Wu Wei

but toads are large than Llamas
1705538683054.jpeg