• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
but toads are large than Llamas
View attachment 87108
R.e72a39dc5ba96e99f6de89da38948f2e

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Not all frogs. I have proof.

I remember that one. But as he himself said in the episode, he's not a frog at all but an enchanted prince.

However, even if that frog was the size of an average human, a llama might still be larger

A full-grown llama can reach a height of 1.7 to 1.8 m (5 ft 7 in to 5 ft 11 in) at the top of the head, and can weigh between 130 and 272 kg (287 and 600 lb).[14] At maturity, males can weigh 94.74 kg, while females can weigh 102.27 kg.[15] At birth, a baby llama (called a cria) can weigh between 9 and 14 kg (20 and 31 lb).

Those llamas can get pretty big, it seems.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I don't think its an indication of Haley's ability to win, I think it's an indication Trump is so dangerous he sees her running as betrayal so he must focus on her rather than his actual compilation, the fascist with a record that's setting Florida on the path of decay (exactly what MAGAs want).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't think its an indication of Haley's ability to win, I think it's an indication Trump is so dangerous he sees her running as betrayal so he must focus on her rather than his actual compilation, the fascist with a record that's setting Florida on the path of decay (exactly what MAGAs want).
Once Trump wins, Seal Team 6 will ensure
that she never becomes a threat.