• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We're talking medical terminology here...not some silly layman's medical terms....sheesh

and even if were..there is an eyeball in it..... therefore it ain't a hole
That reminds me of this (don't ask me why)

wait-what-v0-rylpmcus12dc1.jpeg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The eye of the universe is shining upon you and is observing your visage. (I got that bit of wisdom earlier. I'm posting it a little late, but its official.)
Could it not? My lazy eye is really showing and the staring will make me feel all self conscious about it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Once Trump wins, Seal Team 6 will ensure
that she never becomes a threat.
Here's another the alert failed to alert me to.
But, yeah. His diet and no exercise and obesity and he's still alive ? Clearly he's so repulsive and reprehensible that even Death is procrastinating and taking his time and hesitant to go pay him a visit and do business with him.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Is it by Buddy Holly?
I was on a flight overseas many years ago when the Buddy Holly movie was about to be played. The flight attendant announced the Holly Buddy movie. Oh yes, in his country it's last name first. It's been uncounted decades but I've never forgotten that.